Zack Ryder to turn heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't care less. He's like a Jersey Shore version of Santino

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Changing his character, turning heel or staying face won't help Ryder at all. Ryder is okay in the ring and "ehh" on the mic. If he wants to get anywhere he's going to have to improve himself. Hope it happens cause I happen to like TLIS, even though he dissed Jersey once :aries:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
Couldn't care less. He's like a Jersey Shore version of Santino

He is a horrible character, but in ring he is pretty damn good. Santino is a joke all around.

Ryder needs to stay face, and get more time on tv after winning the rumble, at least they gave the guy a little cred, have him run with it.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
He is a horrible character, but in ring he is pretty damn good. Santino is a joke all around.

Ryder needs to stay face, and get more time on tv after winning the rumble, at least they gave the guy a little cred, have him run with it.

Santino isn't that bad of a wrestler. His gimmick is what holds him back in my opinion.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He has been horrible for a long, long time now. He has the sheamus/orton complex IMO. Get roughed up, come back, near miss from finisher, then cobra strike. If he wants to be relevant, get a finisher that doesnt look like it would break your fingers instead of knocking someone out. His old, old stuff was alright, but those days are long gone.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
IMO he isn't good enough on the mic, and him being mean is unbelievable. He just needs to convince wwe to get a match on youtube for the internet title, show he can get 500k views, and get some extra TV time. He isn't a champion outside of the net.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
IMO he isn't good enough on the mic, and him being mean is unbelievable. He just needs to convince wwe to get a match on youtube for the internet title, show he can get 500k views, and get some extra TV time. He isn't a champion outside of the net.

The pre-show only gets around 30k-40k views. Can't see Ryder been able to get 500k there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Give it a shot. 500k is hugely overpushing it though, i will agree there.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ryder's last time main eventing a pre show (vs Kane) did well if I remember, it was around the 40k mark. As was the battle royale. So giving him another pre show shot wouldn't be stupid at all.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
^this guy should be my microphone. Still shaking my head at posting 500k.