Zack Ryder posted a pic on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
That whole Zack is an idiot angle by Eve was flawed. He doesn't seem like an idiot at all. :bury::dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Ryderrrrrrr! He DOES have a boner! :OOOO

I'll blow that! after blowing R'Albin :eek:tunga:

7aa56858d21ec43ebecee6cdc48c8ffa.gif

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
They say that Zack is one of the sweetest guys around..

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's really liked backstage. Probably because he had the balls to save his job.

2 questions.

1. Why was his job in jeapordy and how did he save it?
2. Can you tell me the social rules of backstage. Who's liked, who's disliked, who's hated, who's respected. Undertaker I heard is the top dog, and Rock has some hate from Cm Punk, Randy and Cena. :dawg:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
DOES NOBODY STOP TO THINK THAT IT MIGHT BE A SEMI AND NOT A FULL ERECTION

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It was a pun, yes. But it's true at the same time.

Tell me.

stephan1 said:
2 questions.

1. Why was his job in jeapordy and how did he save it?
2. Can you tell me the social rules of backstage. Who's liked, who's disliked, who's hated, who's respected. Undertaker I heard is the top dog, and Rock has some hate from Cm Punk, Randy and Cena. :dawg:

1. I'm not sure.
2. Backstage respect is one of the most important things in wrestling. All the feuds are 'kayfabe', so 'heels' and 'faces' like eachother backstage. CM Punk got some heat for being in the clouds a bit, Rocky has heat because other wrestlers feel like he is holding them back. Jericho, Ryder, Cena and indeed Taker seem to be the nice guys around.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryder's job was in jeopardy because he was just a jobber who was on Superstars every now and then and no one gave a s*** about him. He saved it by starting his Youtube show and making people care about him.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Ryder's job was in jeopardy because he was just a jobber who was on Superstars every now and then and no one gave a s*** about him. He saved it by starting his Youtube show and making people care about him.

Yeah, but he's good for merch and the fans like him..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah, but he's good for merch and the fans like him..

Exactly, he put himself on that position, considering that in the beggining of last year he could be fired and no one would notice. Now he's relatively over and sells lots of merchandise.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Exactly, he put himself on that position, considering that in the beggining of last year he could be fired and no one would notice. Now he's relatively over and sells lots of merchandise.

Yeah, well if his ring skill will be better, good matches and stuff, I hope he stays. I like him and his gimmick..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah, well if his ring skill will be better, good matches and stuff, I hope he stays. I like him and his gimmick..

Yes, he's a good entertainer, just OK in the ring though. He will stick around, he makes Vince some money and is still 26, I think.