Zack Ryder cuts good promo on his YouTube channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this turning into an angle, but I doubt WWE will pay him any notice sadly. Good promo

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just watched this before you posted it, It's a good promo. I remember he was really over and getting a push then it just suddenly stopped. It'd be nice to start seeing him on TV again.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
The music really killed it for me. I felt if he was ranting he would get the message through but the music makes it sound like a joke to me. He should have brought up how he should've faced Kane at 'Mania.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Great promo, I guess the rest is up to WWE's bookers.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You do :jericho:

I always feel super sorry Zack Ryder. There are far worse superstars that get more attention than him.
That was a pretty good promo.
I give him respect where it's due and feel he should be bigger, yes. But I'm fine with where the current talent is at, for the most part.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Great promo! The music was too loud and a bit obnoxious in the background, but I enjoyed the quality of the promo. I wish he was given more attention and more title opportunities in the company.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He's a hero to all the jobbers out there.

I hope this gets him a push!