Zack Morris marks only thread, AC Slater is an inferior male specimen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Finish the Sentence: Dolph'sZiggler...

• Fingers his butthole

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Has a small dick

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Has a hairy butthole

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Suck ballsacks

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Has a huge anus

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • D'Z FTL!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Difference is I'm able to separate the awesomeness of S4 & some others from the terrible ending while you seem to let the last couple of seasons ruin the entire show for you

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Difference is I'm able to separate the awesomeness of S4 & some others from the terrible ending while you seem to let the last couple of seasons ruin the entire show for you
I didn't let it ruin it for me, the only seasons i would consider rewatching i've seen 2-3 times while the show was dogshit after Lithgow. I've already seen Doakes and the Ice Truck Killer 3 times. Dont judge me bro, we can't all watch the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I didn't let it ruin it for me, the only seasons i would consider rewatching i've seen 2-3 times while the show was dogshit after Lithgow. I've already seen Doakes and the Ice Truck Killer 3 times. Dont judge me bro, we can't all watch the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again.
how am I judging you? You said Dexter isn't something you'd pick up again, but now come out and admit you've already done what you were shitting on me for doing now, re-watching S4.

'we can't all watch the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again.' is that directed at me? for watching one season of Dexter for the second time?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I've seen breaking bad 6 times through. Get on my level

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
how am I judging you? You said Dexter isn't something you'd pick up again, but now come out and admit you've already done what you were shitting on me for doing now, re-watching S4.

'we can't all watch the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again.' is that directed at me? for watching one season of Dexter for the second time?
I don't know how many time's you've seen it. I think you reading and assuming is the issue. I guess i should have said i watched S-4 multiple times when it came out, and finished, back a few years ago.

I'm not judging, just saying after seeing the ending (which i didnt do before rewatching the good seasons) would not be something i would do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
more disturbing than the # of times you've seen all this shit is that you somehow remember the exact # of viewings. do you have a file for keeping tally or something?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just rewatch seasons instead of episodes? When there are only a few good seasons, i know. The sopranos, that season where Adriana finally get's killed? i've seen it 4 times. I wasnt drinking or smoking in those days, and that's what my memory is for

Are you serious? You quote fucking shit for stuff you're watching like people are supposed to know what you're talking about. If anyone posted what you just posted to me, you would shit on them and let them know you do know. Sorry i was sober when I watched the first few seasons of Dexter/Sopranos/etc, and i'm aware of what happened. Come at me again bro.
I don't even know what you are talking about but I was talking about jonathan dick head

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
more disturbing than the # of times you've seen all this shit is that you somehow remember the exact # of viewings. do you have a file for keeping tally or something?

Just sticks in my brain when I think about when I've watched it :lol1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't even know what you are talking about but I was talking about jonathan dick head
was butthurt for no reason then, to be fair it was right after my post and I was like "what the fuck?"

That movie was mediocre at best.

Wait, don't you know how to quote? too good to click a button 3 inches away ON SCREEN?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"Dexter is pure jungle cat" Masuka

lmao

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm on ep 8 when they go to Tampa