Zack Morris marks only thread, AC Slater is an inferior male specimen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Finish the Sentence: Dolph'sZiggler...

• Fingers his butthole

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Has a small dick

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Has a hairy butthole

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Suck ballsacks

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Has a huge anus

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • D'Z FTL!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't see what's sad other than Donald Glover being a little bitch and not putting Community ahead of his other shtihead projects

Reactions: CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
wow I never realized greendale was in Colorado lmao

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He was only scheduled for five episodes. Sooo, unless Harmon pulls a surprise like he did with Chevy, no.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
he'll be back eventually. like I said, fuck him. Dong lover doesn't want to commit to Community, they damn sure don't need his ass. Jeff Winger show, leggo.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
he'll be back eventually. like I said, fuck him. Dong lover doesn't want to commit to Community, they damn sure don't need his ass. Jeff Winger show, leggo.
He'll be back. But seriously, fuck Chevy and Glover for ditching a GOAT show. It's not like Glover's show is going to be a hit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
chevy is a known dipshit, but glover its disappointing

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I admit, Chevy is funny at times. But fuck, the dude is whack.
At least Glover left on good terms and for a decent-bad reason. If it was for his music, then that would be a bad decision.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't really follow the shit behind the scenes, so I'll admit I didn't know he had a show. still though, 6 seasons and a movie man. it can fucking wait 2 years or so. or nut up and do both. Joel does Community + the Soup + stand up comedy

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
wow yet OK? It was basically because of music

In 2013, Glover signed on to create a music-themed show for FX titled Atlanta in which he will star, write, and executive produce. Consequently, Glover has decided to reduce his work for NBC, and plans to appear in only five ofCommunity's 13 episode fifth season.[24][25][26] Although many TV stations were interested in picking up his half-hour comedy, he ultimately picked FX due to their willingness to work around his touring schedule.

On October 4, 2013, Glover announced on Twitter that his second studio album was completed.[27] He further announced this at Homecoming Week at Penn State, stating “I got a new album coming out soon, so this is the last time we’re gonna play a lot of this shit.”[28] On October 8, 2013, he announced its title as Because the Internet and revealed that it would be released in December 2013.[29] On October 21, 2013, Glover released the first single "3005", and announced a release date for the album as December 10, 2013.[30][31]

fuck you dong lover