Zachary Quinto returning to 'American Horror Story'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
ZacharyQuintoStarTrekPress050312.jpg

Zachary Quinto will return for the second season of American Horror Story, it has been announced.

The actor, who is currently shooting the Star Trek sequel as Spock, will be back in Ryan Murphy's hit show, following a scene-stealing four-episode stint last year as Harmon House's doomed former owner.

However, like co-star Jessica Lange, who is also returning, Quinto will play a brand new character in the new series, which will be set in an institution on the US East Coast. Deadline reports that he will be one of two male leads, and a nemesis for Lange's character.

Quinto made his name as a TV villain, playing serial killer Sylar in Heroes. He had previously expressed his desire to return: "I had an amazing time and I only did four episodes of the season, so it was just a little bit of an appetiser for me. I would love to work more."

Three other actors from the first run of American Horror Story are also expected to return.

nme

W-olf

Reaction score
Thank you for this I love that show.

Swinny

Reaction score
Wait, they're playing new characters? I heard about Jessica Lange coming back, but had no idea she was playing a different character. Really have no idea what to think about this next season...

Castiel

Reaction score
I haven't checked this show out yet but man I'm starting to think I should.

Swinny

Reaction score
I haven't checked this show out yet but man I'm starting to think I should.

It's pretty damn awesome. Just hope they don't ruin it with this season...