Zach Ryder Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
i think it's gonna be a down year for the yanks, they're getting older and there pitching is really bad, i don't know how long wang is on the dl, but i don't see them making the playoffs, but a-rod is off to a hell of a start

circle

Reaction score
I think they'll be fine...its too early in the season to put down the Yankees. Although I do expect them to start making trades for middle relief/starting pitching later on, or they can promote their talent like they did with Cano and Wang.

Maloney

Reaction score
Well they got big bats, and they did it the last couple of years on that, so why not this season.

Miller

Reaction score
They'll be fine it's only April, Wang is back on Tuesday, and their star prospect Phillip Hughes is pitching on Thursday. Mussina is rumored to be back next week, so it seems like they are finally getting everything back together. Who knows maybe they might even get Clemens if they really need him. They haven't used up all there bull pen yet, Farnsworth needs to get comfortable, and Bruney hasn't been used a lot yet. It's to early to push the panic button yet, so i'm not worried about this season.

Slash

Reaction score
All I know is the Red Sox got 4 back to back to back to back homers against some rookie. WOOO

Soulpower

Its early in the season... If they're still struggling come August, then you should worry.

Of course it doesn't really matter... The Red Sox will ultimately win the WS anyways.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
View attachment 31

I love this one, I stuck to his basic color scheme and I blended very well. Be free to use it as your signature, or any of my works, just ask me first. Thanks enjoy!

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I like your style, the composition and colour scheme flow together very well and, despite the size, there is little empty space.

But I gotta mention one of my biggest peeves here. Try not to blur your main render into the background or add effects over the main render (that white airbrush, cloudy effect) unless you have a reason to. I think this would've looked a lot better if your main render didn't fade into the background.

You're at the stage now where stylisticly everything is coming together and you've got a good grasp on colouring, focus, composition, etc. Keep practicing and pretty soon you'll have some more advanced techniques down.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Agreed above about the bluring part. Looks kind of weird to me. Besides that it looks pretty solid to me even if it could look a lil better.