YouTube.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I can't find any that uploads TNA weekly, but all you have to do is type this in for youtube...

"TNA Impact 1/19/12"
Replace the date with whatever date it is. :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It is saturdays over here lol. I usually D/L it on a friday morning so I could probably have it up by about 1/2 pm in the afternoon if you want a wweforums upload?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
It is saturdays over here lol. I usually D/L it on a friday morning so I could probably have it up by about 1/2 pm in the afternoon if you want a wweforums upload?

Hell that'd be amazing. Was looking for a TNA uploader :O

If you want I'll create a site YT account which you can operate fully. Thanks man.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've already got a youtube just barely used it lol.

66f87d69c844198638166d28fcdcffb4.png

That's an example of the quality I've got. It looks abit blurry because it was print screened whilst playing.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
That's really good quality :O. Would probably best to have all these uploaded on a site youtube though, TNA, WWE etc. Have @[Jonathan] and @[seabs] given access. Would help traffic a lot. With a brief intro at the beginning of each (think jonathan has one).

Nice of you to do this though seabs, will definitely use it as I rarely get to see TNA now.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Up to them really, you're right it would be easier & more organized for the site. But I don't mind, I appreciate anything uploaded to YT related to this site (whilst advertising it in description or something), not going to add rules because it's something I can't do myself and they're doing it for the good of the site. *endofnoblepost*.

So yeah, up to you seabs <3. PM me if you do want me to create one :D. Real good quality too man.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It probably would be better with one channel. So if you want to create one feel free. I'm already about halfway done uploading this weeks but from next Friday I'll use the sites channel.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] if ur in the UK it's on challenge tv sundays at 9pm with PPV's usually shown the Wed after the event!

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
@[Crayo] if ur in the UK it's on challenge tv sundays at 9pm with PPV's usually shown the Wed after the event!

Thanks for that, really handy. :D

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Will happily take a devastating punt for a pass to the purple-crew ;)