YouTube Recs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Recommend your favourite YouTube channels to your fellow smarks!

Ashens - YouTube - absolutely fucking HILARIOUS British tech/toy reviewer. He generally focuses on lower-quality material, such as Poundland items/food or fake Chinese phones. His style is very simple, but unfailingly entertaining - and totally adlibbed.

GoodMicWork's Wrestling Commentaries - YouTube - if you're a wrestling fan, you owe it to yourself to listen to this guy. Best wrestling commentaries around, by someone who - for once - is not a 20-year-old nerd.

TheAwesomeArchfiend.com - YouTube - I'm betting most of you heard of him. He has very rational (if controversial) discussions on a series of topics.

vranting extraordinaire - YouTube - if you get past the jumpcuttin', this chick has brains in her head. And her reactions are hi-larious!

LET'S GO TIGERS! - YouTube - he is a mysoginist and can get too negative at times, but his views are undeniably logical 98% of the time. If you can't take sarcasm and strong opinions, don't watch this guy.

Home of TweeterMan Productions - YouTube - like Ashens, except younger, American, and slightly less entertaining. Recently, he's started being a douche and posting the vids to YT months after putting them on his website, but other than that, well worth a look.

PMRants - YouTube - his Top 15 lists are pretty good, even if his other videos are not always entertaining.

These are pretty much the only active channels I subscribe to right now (there's a couple of others, but they're more of an acquired taste). I can't stomach the top-tier guys, they're far too chirpy and quirky and hyperactive for an old man like me, not to mention unethical. I've also grown out of the commentary community, because the drama keeps piling up and the quality decreasing.

Post yours.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I mostly watch gamer's YouTube channels. They are consistent and dish out awesome videos. BaretsandBaretta are a good channel to check out though. MediocreFilms also another one.

AF.

Reaction score
vitalyzdtv - posts some awesome pranks, one of them landed him in jail for a month.