Youtube Milestone Giveaway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
My current gimmick is just like Christian's....... I'M DESPERATE.

When I hit 500 Subscribers. Whoever on this list that says "I'M IN" will be in a raffle. I'm going to be either giving away a 50 dollar PSN Card or XBL Card or I will send you 50 dollars via Paypal. So, this is kind of my way of lighting a fire under my own ass and for you guys to have your friends and shit promote my channel while they don't know that YOU are in an awesome raffle!!!!! But yeah, I'm legit about this and I plan on doing either a livestream or a video of me drawing the name that gets it. Please, be active enough so when I message you that you won that you are there lol. So yeah! WOOOOOOO.

Here are my first two videos. I'm working out all of the kinks, audio & video wise since I seem to be rushing. I think I'll get better overall as I go on.

Also, if someone would make me a logo and a banner that would be really badass and I'll give you all my WWEF money or some sort of prize!!!!!

Here is my latest video:

I'll be branching out into different games. I will get better over time.

Also, If you think I won't get you a 50 dollar card........... I haz dah money playa. I gotz it all. ALSO, if you are TonyPizzaGuy?! or uber famous. You want some dough for promotin' EH!? EHHH!?? lol

I'm also doing this on another forum so if you are entered into this on that forum... you can also enter into it on this one and you have a chance at winning 2 CARDS!!!!! Commenting and shit will be greatly appreciated.

Just say "I'm in" and thoughts and I'll add you to the list.
1. Deth​

Last edited: