[YouTube HQ] Monday Night RAW [07/02/2012]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Normal Quality:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3CD491039C19E674

I can't upload HD or any quality better than this for about 2 months. :((

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
You upload these so fast that eventually they'll be on youtube before it's even been broadcasted on tv

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Another way you can do it is find an HD streaming site for RAW every week, and get a really nice HD screen recorder, and you can pause during commercial breaks, and start again after. Then you can have RAW upload probably a half hour after it airs depending on your internet upload speed. Mine is slow, it's like 2 MB a second.

But yeah, that's how you could do it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Thanks, Hoss. I also find it really impressive how quickly you upload live shows.

Reaction score
Rhodes said:
Another way you can do it is find an HD streaming site for RAW every week, and get a really nice HD screen recorder, and you can pause during commercial breaks, and start again after. Then you can have RAW upload probably a half hour after it airs depending on your internet upload speed. Mine is slow, it's like 2 MB a second.

But yeah, that's how you could do it.

Not worth it. Doing good right now and even if probabaly do that, I'd get shutdown/removed from WWE unless I actually host a site offshore. And my upload speed is about 1.5mbps which is really 198kbps.

Crayo said:
I know how to do it (you should forward the PM you sent me to him), but my internet won't let me :(

Oh yes, I sent it.