[YouTube HD] Monday Night Raw [05/14/2012]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WF Upload Team presents to you...MONDAY NIGHT RAW 05/14/2012.

Big Hoss Rambler: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19A8932E00866F3F
CM Drunk: out for holiday
@[Ziggles]:
@[Jonathan]:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Can I borrow one of the official WWEForums YT accounts?

Reaction score
Ask Seabs when he comes back. I don't have it. Crayo might have it also.

Reaction score
Some people still like it apparently. Gets me views and traffic. :gusta:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
To be honest, it didn't appear in the negatives for me, the show was kind of O K A Y.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Looks like WWE put ads on your video Big Hoss instead of just removing?

They always do. You probably didn't notice it before if you were using Ad blocker.

Whenever it says "Matched third party content.", they will allow you to put the videos up there but YouTube will puts ads on it.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why do they take some down and put ads on others?

Those ones are actually copyrighted by WWE. Someone from WWE filed copyright claims on those videos and YouTube takes it down.

This one I have that says "Matched third party content." is only saying YouTube knows that this belongs to WWE and they'll still let me keep it but I gotta have ads on it. WWE didn't file for copyright on those videos.

Crayo said:
It could be smart but I don't know. Big Hoss regularly gets 10k+ views. Maybe they keep it on the popular channels for ad money?

Nah, it happens to everyone. Even when I first uploaded, all of my uploaded RAW videos has "Matched third party content." on them.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah I see, fair enough. Why do they sometimes file copyright and sometimes not though?

Depends on the person and if they're actually searching thru YouTube for those videos and filing reports.