[YouTube HD] Monday Night Raw [03/12/2012]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, today I also uploaded the whole show in 720p HD on my Backup channel. It's stuck at 300+ views also.

Reaction score
Optimus said:
Jesus christ, new owner of YouTube here. Uploader commented? :)

Yep, it has Uploader comment.

Says this,

"Remember to signup at our forums for more Wrestling Discussions, weekly uploads, and PPV uploads. The link is posted above. Would appreciate if you could signup? thru the referral link. <3"

Reaction score
I feel like my Backup Channel will get more views than my main channel. Oh well.

Reaction score
The backup has the full show in 720p HD. My main channel has 7 parts in 720p HD. I see a lot of likes coming from my Backup channel's videos. I can't tell atm cuz they're all stuck at 300 views and some are going up a by a little.

IDC though. As long as people see it and hopefully join the forums, it's all good.

Reaction score
Optimus said:
Wow, all your videos getting nice views. UPLOADER COMMENT ON BACKUP ONE GOD BOSS! :p

Yes we are. Just commented on the backup one again. Don't know why it goes away after some time.