[YouTube HD + Flash + Download] Friday Night Smackdown 20th July 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@[~Leo] I have added your Jumbofile download links to the OP, if that's OK :)

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
The guy's doing the site a favour by uploading videos advertising the site so just take the link down if that's what he wants!

Crayo Removed it for me! thanks for the backup!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Webx said:
Crayo Removed it for me! thanks for the backup!

You can stop crying now.

OMG you stole my link!1111!!!!111!!1!1 :upset:

:haha::

Misc-FuckOff.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
You can stop crying now.

OMG you stole my link!1111!!!!111!!1!1 :upset:

:haha::

Misc-FuckOff.jpg

Here's an idea. Try actually PMing the guy and asking first, that way all this mess could have been avoided. You are not a mod so don't take liberties with people's links.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Here's an idea. Try actually PMing the guy and asking first, that way all this mess could have been avoided. You are not a mod so don't take liberties with people's links.

Here's an idea, why should I?

Look at the RAW video threads, I add Hoss' or Hoss adds my links, and we don't complain, do we?
I added ~Leo's and he has no problems. There's only this guy that is complaining about something that we have always done...
Taking liberties? I'm posting it in a fucking thread. It's not like I'm even claiming it's mine!

I know you don't like me so I'll just be talking to the hall here. :burns:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Here's an idea, why should I?

Look at the RAW video threads, I add Hoss' or Hoss adds my links, and we don't complain, do we?
I added ~Leo's and he has no problems. There's only this guy that is complaining about something that we have always done...
Taking liberties? I'm posting it in a F**cking thread. It's not like I'm even claiming it's mine!

I know you don't like me so I'll just be talking to the hall here. :burns:

What I mean is every person is just that, a different person. Hoss and you add each other to each others threads because you two have been doing this for a while. You know that the other guy is going to be okay with it.~Leo you also know is okay with it because you have already added him to a thread and he was okay. Web was a Xfactor so to speak. Common sense then dictates that you ask before doing or else be seen as a twat.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
What I mean is every person is just that, a different person. Hoss and you add each other to each others threads because you two have been doing this for a while. You know that the other guy is going to be okay with it.~Leo you also know is okay with it because you have already added him to a thread and he was okay. Web was a Xfactor so to speak. Common sense then dictates that you ask before doing or else be seen as a twat.

Or he would realise that the Uploader group works as a team and all links are combined so people can find them easier.

I may be seen as a twat here, but it doesn't matter. I didn't do anything wrong and I explained to him what happens in the Uploaders group but he blew it out of proportion.

It's not my fault if he can't adapt to the way things are done.

Sorry for any fuss caused here. :urm:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Or he would realise that the Uploader group works as a team and all links are combined so people can find them easier.

I may be seen as a twat here, but it doesn't matter. I didn't do anything wrong and I explained to him what happens in the Uploaders group but he blew it out of proportion.

It's not my fault if he can't adapt to the way things are done.

Sorry for any fuss caused here. :urm:

It's okay. I know that you are trying to make the uploader group as good as possible and that you care for the community a whole lot so props to you and a pet on the shoulder for that Jonathan. Maybe just look over how you in the uploader group work. How you are organized etc. Maybe send out a PM with guidelines and rules to new members in the future so that they know instead of just winging it (I don't know if that is how you are doing it but that is how it looks from the outside looking in.)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It's okay. I know that you are trying to make the uploader group as good as possible and that you care for the community a whole lot so props to you and a pet on the shoulder for that Jonathan. Maybe just look over how you in the uploader group work. How you are organized etc. Maybe send out a PM with guidelines and rules to new members in the future so that they know instead of just winging it (I don't know if that is how you are doing it but that is how it looks from the outside looking in.)

I'd then be told "I don't run the group and it has nothing to do with me to make rules/guidelines."

Can't really win. :upset:

You're right, I do want to make it as good as possible with a set structure, but I don't run it so, yeah. :downer:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I'd then be told "I don't run the group and it has nothing to do with me to make rules/guidelines."

Can't really win. :upset:

You're right, I do want to make it as good as possible with a set structure, but I don't run it so, yeah. :downer:

Then set up a "meeting" with the other uploaders and discuss it. That way you can make a group decision on how it is done.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Then set up a "meeting" with the other uploaders and discuss it. That way you can make a group decision on how it is done.

Good idea. :jericho:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Link for 720p quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7rVS1Nxwk

It's still uploading + processing, will be completed within 2 hours.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes said:
Blocked in the US.... :dafuq:

720p will be up within an hour and hopefully won't be blocked in US.