You're going to war, which user is on your team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lodger

Jobber
Reaction score
CRAYO DOLPH'SZIGGLER SEABS STOPSPOT AND AIDS JOHNSON.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This same question is asked in one form or another every couple of months just so the OP can get a stroke out of it if his name is mentioned.

@Wacokid27 , @Lockard23 , @Nero_x3 , Deth and @seabs . It is those same 5 cats each and every time.

A nod to the OP for the compelling spin on an otherwise obvious question.

Reactions: The GOAT

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This same question is asked in one form or another every couple of months just so the OP can get a stroke out of it if his name is mentioned.

@Wacokid27 , @Lockard23 , @Nero_x3 , Deth and @seabs . It is those same 5 cats each and every time.

A nod to the OP for the compelling spin on an otherwise obvious question.
Made this thread for activity. Could care less if people don't mention my name because I'm only tight with a few people on here.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Made this thread for activity. Could care less if people don't mention my name because I'm only tight with a few people on here.
cdb3a9fec64deecf554b5853b41c793c.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
IMG_0405.JPG

all I need is edge4ever...that guy is beast.