Your Wrestlemania 28 Card!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Have a bit of fun and state how you'd book your WrestleMania 28 card, whether it's not storyline related, how would you like your WrestleMania 28.
  • Thug Cena vs The Rock - WWE Title
  • CM Punk vs Y2J Chris Jericho - Best in the World Match
  • Masked Kane vs Badass Undertaker
  • Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett - World Heavyweight Championship
  • Dolph Ziggler vs Mick Foley
  • Kharma vs Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly
  • Jack Swagger (accompanied by Vickie Guerrero) vs Zack Ryder (accompanied by Eve Torres)
  • Money in the Bank Ladder Match
  • Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes (Goldust)

I know that's too many matches, but that's what I would be my ideal WM28.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pretty much the same. Thuogh I wouldn't have Cena as thug Cena, or Taker as badass. I'd include Bryan into the WHC match and make Zigglers match a hardcore match.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Pretty much the same. Thuogh I wouldn't have Cena as thug Cena, or Taker as badass. I'd include Bryan into the WHC match and make Zigglers match a hardcore match.

Thug Cena would be really interesting again, miss them days. Yeah, I agree into making Zigglers match into a Hardcore match but there's only so much you can do due to it being PG.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
It's an old gimmick though, he's so talented so he could have something completely original.

I agree to an extent, but his characters so good as a thug and would fit perfectly.