Your Workout Plan(s)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Is bread really that bad? I've heard some bad stuff about whitebread but whole meal is cool isn't it? How about pasta also, does it depend on the type or is any cool?
Wholemeal bread is fine yeah, but both every day? Not sure about that. And if it's not even wholemeal then it's really bad.

To be fair though it's fine if it's wholemeal. I used to have a peanut butter sandwich with wholemeal bread before every single workout.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
About to head off and run a chest, arms and shoulders session in about 30 minutes.

Reactions: edge4ever

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wholemeal bread is fine yeah, but both every day? Not sure about that. And if it's not even wholemeal then it's really bad.

To be fair though it's fine if it's wholemeal. I used to have a peanut butter sandwich with wholemeal bread before every single workout.

Makes sense, I know white bread is horrible I think it's something to do with the bleaching of the flour isn't it?

How's your diet looking currently? I need to clean mine up seriously.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Makes sense, I know white bread is horrible I think it's something to do with the bleaching of the flour isn't it?

How's your diet looking currently? I need to clean mine up seriously.
Think so yeah. It's just got lots more shit in it. I prefer brown bread anyway tbh.

My diet is shaky. In the day it's fine, I just combine fruit & unprocessed protein, but when I'm stoned it just goes to shit. I live with someone who is addicted to tesco's and she literally comes back with a trolley filled with munch. Sweets, chocolate, it's so annoying. So my body is literally up and down, but I'll commit to a proper diet soon. I'm an inconsistent asshole and it bugs me. What does yours consist of?

Reactions: edge4ever

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't log it which is the issue, I tend to mix oats, honey and Jam to make ceral bars for the week or have brown bread toasted with honey or jam and a brew then pasta or rice with some kind of meat in either stock or some tomato based sauce for lunch. After that it goes to shit with too much overly processed stuff like pizzas. I'm planning to start clearing out the sodas and artificial sweetners in the near future (some point this week, hopefully today continues as it has). I've never really been too bothered about aesthetics as I have a really wide bone structure (my hips really don't lie), so I'll never have that kind of physique but my cardio has gone down so I'm really into it for performance and general health. My current diet plan is to replace the processed foods with more protein and simple carbs such as sweet potatoes.

I've followed paleo and keto for a while but I've always found it too intrusive to my lifestyle, getting a baked potato is a lot easier than half a roast chicken for example when eating out.

One thing I'm playing with is 100% cocoa combined with coffee as a preworkout. It could be a placebo but I'm a fan of it. Also I'm gonna sub snacks with either fruit or 80 + % chocolate.

Would any of you guys recommend calorie counting or move away from it for a good lifestyle?