Your wang Tamed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Thanks! We have been taking it slow and seeing where things go. I want to make sure the same factors that had us break up in the first place aren't there. So far so good but we'll see if it keeps going that way :)

Definitely a smart way to go about it. :) It's good that you guys are taking it slow and just seeing what happens and how it pans out. Definitely a good idea to make sure any factors that lead to the initial breakup won't still be any issues. And of course the other problem is depending on how your relationship was before, you would likely know each other pretty well and would know what to say/do to try to get back into the relationship. But as long as he isn't a manipulative ass (and sounds like he isn't), you should be fine. ;)

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
My girl used to party a good amount and I just started going out and doing things when we met. Now it's been 4 years and yeah we like to drink and do things together on our rare nights out but really we just wanna relax with each other and hang out with baby Marcus and watch tv once he's sleeping

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thanks! We have been taking it slow and seeing where things go. I want to make sure the same factors that had us break up in the first place aren't there. So far so good but we'll see if it keeps going that way :)
For the last time, those anal beads were NOT mine

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
D'Z has to ruin everyone else's fun. :tough:
2059480fcf7a81e1ff993fd084429499.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
aww great wtf is this the female-hate-D'Z club?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
while we're all here can we stage an intervention for @CM Punk and his gay ass fag'n ball z nonsense? ffs