Your unpopular opinions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At Extreme Rules I enjoyed the clusterfuck non-finish of ADR/Swagger, really liked Cena vs Ryback, and thought Jericho going over was the right call :robbie:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Sheamus as im sure a few of you already know about. Just wish they made him a heel again soon

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Asshole.

Not sure whether my hatred for Hogan now is unpopular or popular. I'll use me marking for Ryback and Big E as unpopuout lar opinions.
You're not alone I don't like Hogan. I understand that he is one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time but I just don't like him. I like Big E and prefer Ryback now he is a heel.
I don't get all the fuss about Brock Lesnar

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I think best GM of all time is Eric Bischoff.
I don't like the performances of Stone Cold and The Rock when they wrestle. They are not even on my Top 100 In ring performers list.
I hate Joseph Park and I prefer Abyss much more.
I believe that Eric Bischoff would do good things for TNA.
At first I thought Roman Reigns was just a piece of shit.
I hated D-Bryan when he become Mr. Money in the Bank, I thought Barrett deserved it but Daniel is great, I know it for like 1.5 years.
I think Christian is one of the best in ring performers in WWE now.
And... Bray Wyatt sucks. Don't watch NXT because I don't have time but when I watched him and that Wyatt Family, they annoyed me so much.