Your Top OMG Moments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: You're Top OMG Moments?

For me it will always be KOTR 1996 when Stone Cold Steve Austin was born.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

True

Reaction score

[youtube]OQr1tRpogIo[/youtube]

You expect wrestlers to take big bumps. Foley falling off of the HIAC? Bigger than normal bump, but it's not as if Foley has never taken crazy bumps before. The debut of a hot new and impressive move? Great, but new moves are debuted on a yearly basis. Heel turns? Happens all the time. When you watch wrestling, especially the late 80's/early 90's cartoony WWF, you can expect a lot of mild things, but a cobra biting a wrestler?! Nah. This wasn't some elaborate work where the snake is biting a fake arm or whatever, a man had a snake bite himself. Blood came out of the arm. Fans and officials looked shocked. And you top it off with a really creepy moment where it looks like Jake and the cobra are actually connected, linked together and LAUGHING at what just happened.

If you want a real OMG moment, forget everything else mentioned in this thread. The above video is THE OMG moment of WWE.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

That's kinda rude. I asked for peoples views not for you to come in here and discredit other peoples thoughts. GTFO.

#notinthemoodtonight

Reaction score

That's kinda rude. I asked for peoples views not for you to come in here and discredit other peoples thoughts. GTFO.

#notinthemoodtonight

I'm sorry, I thought this was a discussion board. A place where you could openly debate things. I gave reasons my main pick was so much more "OMG" worthy than others listed in the thread. No where did I call people stupid for their choices, claimed I was all knowing or just posted something along the lines of "Lol, all of you are fucking morons." without posting my own choice.

I'll do my very best to try and remember that debating, providing reasons and trying to add more to a post than just making a list of moments makes me a jerk. Thanks for the heads up, chap. *Insert thumbs up*

Reactions: 1 person

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

If you want a real OMG moment, forget everything else mentioned in this thread. The above video is THE OMG moment of WWE.

You sir are an idiot.
You don't see how telling people this isn't rude. While IT is a discussion forum thread clearly states what is "your" list not what is your "list" and oh mine should trump all the ones you think because. And notice how you are the only one.

#insert thumbs up. @Fuje Vice or @Fuji Vice I'm not trying to get a warning or have to report this guy. I m having a bad night and I'm really irritated right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

You sir are an idiot.

Kind of ironic to call someone rude, yet out of the two of us, you're the only one calling the other an "Idiot".

You don't see how telling people this isn't rude. While IT is a discussion forum thread clearly states what is "your" list not what is your "list" and oh mine should trump all the ones you think because. And notice how you are the only one.

FYI, this is a discussion board. If you thought my original post was some huge insult at everyone else who posted in this thread, then you're letting your "Bad mood" cloud your judgment. Reread my original post. I was building up my pick by giving reasons why it stands apart from others that were previously mentioned. Did I say anything in my original post that was wrong or incorrect? Did Mick Foley not have a million different big bumps? Has there not been a million different turns? Do new moves not get created all the time?

I didn't say a single rude thing to anyone in this post. You just saw someone give a reason why your big OMG moments may not be able to compare to others and you instantly saw it as some verbal attack.

Once again, in the now 22 posts of this thread, you're the only one who called another poster an idiot. But yeah, I'm the one being rude. ;)

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Kind of ironic to call someone rude, yet out of the two of us, you're the only one calling the other an "Idiot".

FYI, this is a discussion board. If you thought my original post was some huge insult at everyone else who posted in this thread, then you're letting your "Bad mood" cloud your judgment. Reread my original post. I was building up my pick by giving reasons why it stands apart from others that were previously mentioned. Did I say anything in my original post that was wrong or incorrect? Did Mick Foley not have a million different big bumps? Has there not been a million different turns? Do new moves not get created all the time?

I didn't say a single rude thing to anyone in this post. You just saw someone give a reason why your big OMG moments may not be able to compare to others and you instantly saw it as some verbal attack.

Once again, in the now 22 posts of this thread, you're the only one who called another poster an idiot. But yeah, I'm the one being rude. ;)

Just don't reply in my topic no more. I am reporting said post now. Thank you.

Reaction score

Just don't reply in my topic no more. I am reporting said post now. Thank you.

See, now it's just too enticing to stay away. Just because you wanted me to leave, I'll provide some more OMG~! Moment picks.
---

The year is 1991. For the past four or so years, the WWE and JCP/WCW have been battling each other with both sides committing some rather low tactics. You had things like WWE threaten PPV companies if they aired the JCP PPV's, that they wouldn't be allowed to carry Wrestlemania. JCP retaliated by putting on free supercards against WWE PPV's. The summer of 1991 comes and the biggest moment of all occurs - Bobby Heenan shows the NWA World Title on WWE TV. This was such a huge deal since the WWE rarely even acknowledged other companies (Up until the height of the Monday Night Wars when they began to mock WCW). Now the WWE is actually showcasing WCW's top prize with it's champion promised to debut soon? Big OMG.

There's been a ton of injuries in wrestling, but perhaps none stands out as much as Sid Vicious' at WCW's Sin 2001 PPV in the main event. Just the sick looking visual of Sid's foot hanging on by the skin alone is nearly vomit inducing. While there's been a lot of sick looking injuries over the years, you rarely see the too intense ones in mainstream wrestling. That's an OMG moment.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Brock Lesnar's botched shooting star press was an OMG moment for me. He could have died.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I love you [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION].

I don't want to see anymore bickering in here. Keep it civil.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

In light of these events. I want this thread locked. Thank you.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

In light of these events. I want this thread locked. Thank you.

Why though? I don't understand the reason behind that. It's not like its a pointless thread or full of spam posts that don't have anything to do with the subject. We can't close threads that have activity just because of a disagreement between two members. That doesn't make any sense.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I'm not gonna argue with anyone buddy. I see disagreeing in any context and what it gets me. I enjoy being here seeing how this is gonna go. I guess I'm just gonna have to not post in this thread.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It's often been said that avoidance is the best possible way to manage risk.