Your TOP Likes and Dislikes in the year 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
see what i did thur?

post your top likes and dislikes of the year. Was it your year? Were you the shizit? Or did you ended up getting shit on? post and compare now!

1.Made a lot of money. Roughnecking in the winter and spray patching in the summer was a pretty good way to make money

2.Bought a car. Bought a 2000 malibu for 700 bucks and it has 200000 km on it and i got it registered before i had to get it inspected.

3.Got into a fight. Rolled up on some potheads who talk tough and beat up this 15 year old who called em goofs. Didn't really have to do fuck all but watch these kids jump em all gangsta style and laughed while the g's cried choking on blood. yes

Dislikes

1.didnt get laid/ Didn't get laid as much as i had hoped. Never had a girlfriend this year. Pretty bad year for me in that department.

2.Bought a shitty car Really wanted to buy chev halfton but i settled for less and am now looking for a better place to live and a bigger tv one of these days

3.Getting disrespected by goofs. Everyone who can beat me up i have no problem with, but i always get these small motherfuckers who watch too much UFC talking shit all the time. I can still smoke pot and beat you up yo g homeboi gangsta

So anyway i only have three terrible examples of what my top likes and dislikes of the year was. Maybe if i wasn't an unemotional robot I could come up with something interesting heres xarm [yt]oAAJ2GUzWz8[/yt]

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It actually looks moderately Blue. For people who absolutely lack the talent and skills to fight and rely exclusively on brute force.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
On topic, dislikes: 1. My pc died.
2. Wasted months deciding what to do this year
3. Lost my perfect weight.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
obama-spiderman.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Best of 2010:
-John Kuhn
-Blowing out the cowboys and vikings (which led to both head bitches gettin' castrated...)
-Blowing out brett favre....
-beating the bears to clinch a playoff spot, also beating up michael vick and blowing out the giants.
-mr anderson's "I'm an asshole!" promo....at one of those march-may tna ppvs.
-mr anderson's cage match against kurt angle.
-shutting out the jets

worst of 2010:
- 14 dudes on injured reserved (mainly Jermichael Finley and Ryan Grant).
- Leslie Neilson dead.
- wrestlemania 26's big ass in ring tv boom box thing....it got in the way.
- I got axel foley jerking off in my backyard.