Your top 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Everyone has a set of wrestlers who they class as favorites from the history of the WWE so who are yours?

1. SCSA
  2. The Rock
  3. The Undertaker
  4. Bret Hart
  5. HBK

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Crayo said:
Edited mine. You really like Mr Kennedy ay? :) I wish we got to see more of him I must admit.
Yes I do. He was always my favorite. Main reason I want to start watching TNA again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How's he doing in TNA now do you know? I saw the shoot promo that basically said it was HHH's fault he got fired, many people believed it was Orton. He insults HHH's nose I think lmao. Always loved his mic work to be fair.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah his mic work was the best. I am not sure about how he is doing in TNA. Only watched the first few episodes when he joined.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And destroyed him at the same time. He sort of made himself with his mic ability. Dunno about his wrestling ability, HHH has been known to be a dick like that though.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah he is known for it. He has to power to make or break someone and normally chooses break. His wrestling abilities were quite good. His use of the mic was better but he was overall a good wrestler too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not seen many of his matches so can't say, but he has a gift on the mic definitely. Everyone thought he was fired mainly because he injured Orton with a sloppy move, so Orton gets all the slack. But clearly judging from that promo it was more HHH.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees as Anderson as being slightly lazy? He's very creative but when he finds a good gimmick and is allowed to control his character he doesn't seem to evolve it for me. The asshole gimmick he ran in TNA was great but now it's very stale for me. Really talented speaker though when he keeps his material fresh.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
1. Masked Kane.
No particular order,
Jeff Hardy.
Kurt Angle.
Undertaker.
Rikishi.