Your top 5 reasons..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
1. The talent! I believe WWE has one of the best rosters in the world right now including NXT. Ohno, Zayn, Wyatt, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Bryan, Cesaro, Ziggler, Axel, Jericho, Punk, Christian, Uso's, Orton, Barrett, Kidd, Kightston, Harper, Rowan, Swagger, Fandango, Sandow, Rhodes, Langston, Neville, Kruger, Del Sol (Unassigned), Sami Calihan, Graves and Kane. Even the womans division have AJ, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Paige and Summer Rae!

2. Booking/Storylines! They are improving a lot of this since the beginning of the year especially on Raw they are booking better feuds and matches overall

3. This Fucking Place! This place, I used to have to voice my opinions on youtube video comments with all the stupid marks who dont know shit and other forums just didnt appeal to me, Then I found this place and have never looked back, The community is brilliant here.

4. My Training! My training got me back in to wrestling and every week when I watch if I see a new move or spot I will write it down and ask to practice it at training.

5. I Just Do! I just love wrestling, I love everything about it, The giant stages, The storylines, The crazy characters and the in ring work. I wake up on a Tuesday annoyed that I fell asleep during Raw and hop to WatchWrestling.net, watch and discuss. If I dont it feels odd for me.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
1. Feeling left out when my friends irl talk about it..
2. Bray Wyatt
3. The new debuts
4. Returning legends
5. Conclusion of feuds.