Your thoughts on the McMahon Family Drama?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Your thoughts on the McMahon Family Drama?
So as we all know the McMahon family is kind of ''feuding'' with each other. Now some people like it, some people don't. I personally don't like it. It's good to see Stephanie & Vince again, but the whole fight between them is just plain stupid and it has no real good story or anything. They're just taking up time which could've been used for young talent or good matches or anyways. At least something better than this, it's just pretty boring and it isn't a surprise RAW's ratings keep lowering.

So, what are your thoughts on the whole drama between the McMahon family?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think that if the storyline serves an actual purpose other than just putting the McMahons on TV and HHH something to do, in other words, if it's long term and something comes out of it (Vince's last story? idk) or if it's actually used to help someone (a young talent that somehow gets involved, if it's to be a really big storyline more than one probably), after it's done it'll be good looking back. By now I really don't know because it's just begun, but for now I'm really not against it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love this, because (like leo said) i believe this is the end of the vince era, and HHH will come out as the victor.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's interesting to see what it will lead to imo. Some people have said we could go back to a proper brand split because of it, with Vickie and Brad going to SD and McMahons staying on RAW. We will know more after Vickie's evaluation tonight I guess.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As long as they're not all over the show and just about every important segment is dedicated to only them, then I don't mind them in the show. There's always the chance of something important happening when they're on.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I like it. Seems like one of those MAJOR storylines which we haven't seen for a while and it seems to be somewhat long term.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It has the potential to become something really good if given time. An all out three way war between the three and wrestlers taking sides.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
WrestleMania 30: Vince McMahon vs. Triple H (Special ref: Stephanie McMahon) over who gets the power lmao.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's kindof boring at this point in time but it has potential. If they use it to catapult a rising star or to give Triple H the reigns of the company then the storyline would be well worth it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Vince is retiring at Mania.