• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your theme song if you were a wrestler?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Yep, Sac here...errr... was.

I'll only say this one time.... if any of you have never heard No Cal rap... keep your dome in the ground

Snoop you ripped off E-40, Brotha Lynch was eating children before Enimem heard of me**... and well X-Raided puts 50 to shame

I'll give you Motorhead, Crayo... they're pretty boss
Everybody who don't like E-40 is a hoe cake plain and simple. And Brotha lynch is just wild. When I first started hearing him I was just like.. damn this guy doesn't give a fuck. Who can make rapping about cannibalism cool? and his beats put him over the top. Nobody is like him, a true original

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everybody who don't like E-40 is a hoe cake plain and simple. And Brotha lynch is just wild. When I first started hearing him I was just like.. damn this guy doesn't give a fuck. Who can make rapping about cannibalism cool? and his beats put him over the top. Nobody is like him, a true original

Repped

Not to beat this dead horse, b/c this is a wrestling forum...

I'll take 'that sickness' and "Gettin it" over rapping about comic books (WuTang) and a fat dead rapper who's overrated anyways

I really don't spin the crap they shovel out nowadays, but, I digress this is a WF and I wouldn't want the kids here to be scarred for life by Brotha Lynch Hung

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Heel:

Face:

Actually... the second song could be used for either. Just a little bit deeper tone for heel & I'm sure my boy Jimmy can hit me up with that Triple H shitttt.