• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your reaction if Roman retains vs Cody.

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Everyone is of the opinion that Cody will dethrone Roman at WrestleMania.

How will you react if Reigns retains?

Via IPhone XR

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I imagine AEW fans would be rolling on the floor laughing

Via IPhone XR
Id lol only because it would deviate from the obvious and the chaos on the boards it would create. Cody would be 100% fine also, I think the % of AEW fans who want Cody or WWE to fail is very, very low.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Id lol only because it would deviate from the obvious and the chaos on the boards it would create. Cody would be 100% fine also, I think the % of AEW fans who want Cody or WWE to fail is very, very low.
Cody probably would be fine, but it’s been 3 years. Roman needs to drop this stupid thing to someone.

I remember saying two years ago how stupid it was Edge won the Royal Rumble only to lose to Roman and everyone said don’t worry he’ll put over some up and comer and it never happened. Let’s go, already.

I’m also a huge Cody fan. I want to see him win the big one and his storyline is perfect for that Mania moment. It would be weird to go this far and lose.

The Gipper

The Gipper
I legit get the feeling that Sami is gonna win the titles only for Roman to win them back and lose to Cody later.
If that happens, I’m forcing myself to watch only NWA wrestling for the rest of the year. Because atleast they’re funny dumb lol.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
If that happens, I’m forcing myself to watch only NWA wrestling for the rest of the year. Because atleast they’re funny dumb lol.
ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
*shrugs* I'd be stunned at first but then realize it's not the first shitty booking decision I've seen a wrestling company make.