• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YOUR opinion on David Moyes?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was discussing this privately with Cole (Walter Jr) yesterday, and really enjoyed discussing it tbh. Not only because he's one of the members I thoroughly enjoy talking football with, but because it's such an interesting topic. Sir Alex Ferguson was United manager for 7 years before I was even born, so naturally - as a United fan - him retiring and being "replaced" is a HUGE thing.

What is your opinion on United picking Moyes (and Ferguson recommending him), and not going with Mourinho who was seemingly available?

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well I believe that Moyes is the one who's most similar to Ferguson. He has been in charge of Everton for 11 years so he knows how to run a team on a long term basis and he can take a team to success with a very small amount of money. He is the best choice for United.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He has a good record with a lot less. Be interesting to see what he does with money also how much and if SAF has influence still on transfers. Tactically he is sound as has been shown this season imo think he is in a similar mould to SAF in that he speaks his mind demands the best and expects one hundred per cent from everyone involved. If he can get rid of some of the deadwood like Anderson maybe get a decent winger and prepare for the need soon for a big central defender we're laughing tbh.

Reactions: Lingstar