Your Old Disney VHS Tapes - They may be worth something!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"You've probably boxed them up and tossed them in the attic. But you may want to get back up there and find them, because surprisingly they could be worth a whole lot of money!

It turns out that there are rare editions of Disney movies. One of the most valuable Disney VHS tapes is Beauty and the Beast. They have sold for as much as $10,000 on eBay!

Apparently there are collectors out there who greatly value these old VHS gems, and certain editions are considered gold. Unusual artwork, rare defects and limited-edition VHS tapes are all considered valuable.

One such feature is the black diamond on the VHS case reading “Disney Classics.” This stands for a certain edition of the VHS. Just having this logo on the tape can bring up to $250 bucks.

Some tapes might have the black diamond along with "A Walt Disney Classic" and Disney's signature. These can be worth thousands, condition pending.

There was an edition of The Little Mermaid which sold for a whopping $6,000! It featured artwork, which later actually became banned. A palace turret was apparently said to appear too rude looking so they replaced the artwork."

Beauty and the Beast VHS in VHS Tapes | eBay

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How much are my Power Rangers VHS tapes worth
I have one of them too lolol I know this is a long shot and most will not sell anything near what people are thinking but I am going to try it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have a fuck ton of these :happy2:

Don't get your hopes up too high. Only a few have sold for a lot of money. People were making them seem like they were worth alot. I am going to try anyways. Even if I get a few $100 I'd be happy. lol

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Probably like old pokemon cards. Some sell for a lot, but not many. Has to be like in perfect condition and such.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Probably like old pokemon cards. Some sell for a lot, but not many. Has to be like in perfect condition and such.

A sealed Beauty and the Beast sold for like $11,000 I think. There was probably only a few sales in this range. Like less than 10.