• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your Mount Rushmore

Sabretooth

It seems like this question is being thrown around to a lot of wrestlers so I figured we’d do it on here. I’m sure you all know how it works but in case you don’t: you have to pick four wrestlers who you think are perhaps the GOATS or contributed the most or were the biggest draws or whatever other criteria you may have.

And GO...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Not my personal favorite but I think its gotta be

Hogan, Austin, Flair for sure and the 4th is a bit more up in the air. I think cases can be made for Cena and Bruno, even Rock for his shorter time

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
This my personal Mount Rushmore of wrestling

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Chris Benoit
3. Chris Jericho
4. Eddie Guerrero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cwalker

My Mount Rushmore for in ring performers is different for my Mount Rushmore of stars. Mount Rushmore of the biggest contributors in wrestling are:

Rock
Shawn
Flair
Undertaker
Cena

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'm actually gonna go a different angle on this:

1. Toots Mondt - Argued as the modern founder of professional wrestling.

2. George Hackendschmitt - Recognized as the first World Heavyweight Champion

3. Sputnik Monroe - Was critically important in ending segregation for crowds in the Deep South during the tumultuous 50's and 60's.

4. Sam Muchnik - First NWA President, helped revolutionize wrestling between 1950-1960 and 1963-1975.

Doom

La Bestia
My personal Mount Rushmore is Stone Cold Steve Austin (obviously), The Undertaker, Sting and Ric Flair.

If there was a fifth spot I'd put The Rock in it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think, yeah, if we're doing one for every area, Rikidozan, El Santo, Lou Thesz, and Big Daddy are probably the big four.

I couldn't think of an equivalent for England :heston

Almost through in Stu Hart for Canada but Big Daddy is a good shout :slip:;

Sabretooth

My Mount Rushmore doesn't have to do with personal faves: I'm basing it off of who was the biggest star of their era.

Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena

The Rock is a very close fifth but Stone Cold was the biggest star of that era by a small margin