WrestleMania Your 'Mania 30 Predictions before The Road To Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
What were your 'Mania 30 predictions before Rumble and all of the dirtsheets?

• WWE Championship: (C) John Cena vs. CM Punk - These 2 put on good matches and I had a strong prediction that Punk was gonna win the Rumble.....
  • WHC Championship: (C) Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton - I remember predicting that WWE was gonna have 2 big main event matches that they already knew was gonna be good. (I like Orton vs. Ziggler guise)
  • Ryback vs. Triple H - I honestly thought Vickie was gonna represent Ryback with Vince. The Authority storyline would build all the way to this. Honest thoughts of mine lol
  • The Undertaker vs. Sheamus - I remember putting this whole prediction that Sheamus wasn't gonna have anything to do
  • Rock vs. Brock - Who didn't think it was gonna happen on the night after 'Mania?
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Kane - I thought Team Hell No was actually gonna hold the titles all the way up to Royal Rumble or EC. I thought the whole Tag Team thing was gonna end with a big match at 'Mania.
Also, let's check out these people's predictions. Some matches made me lel.

2d50b5283fe6fc5c727a152e57ee1d5c.jpg
I honestly just searched on google for Match Cards. It looks like someone else is good at booking. Swagger vs. HHH would be really fucking weird to watch in my opinion.

ca303aed28801f22a66c782093550730.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh and CM Punk vs. Ryback?!?!?!? At Wrestlemania 30?! LOL

c3477b3da00c68163dc3bcdda9fa6a85.jpg

Triple H vs. John Cena will never happen again. That 6-Pack Challenge match would be awesome as fuck. Orton vs. Rock would be good in my opinion if Orton did that RKO off the Rock Bottom from that new 5-Star wrestling game. I honestly thought Wyatt Family vs. SHIELD was gonna happen at 'Mania when they had the confrontation in November... was it November? Also, whoever thought that McIntyre would be IC Champ again... lol. I could actually see Hulk Hogan vs. Jack Swagger happening if Hogan was in shape and if they wanted to do a squash match.

d0fa0ec9f2a68a5f01d841eeb96627eb.jpg

I don't know if this match card is a joke or not..... Sandaw. Shemaus. Team Best Berds. Team Awesme Criesma. Braat Whayt. No DC. Scrumble. Laungston. Streck. ALL OF THIS SHIT.

7b1a425ef7d394358d703e5d04b99b90.jpg

Reigns vs. Rollins would be so awesome.

Eh, thoughts?