• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your first video game console?

Citan

Mine would be the NES. Mario Bros 1-2-3, Megaman series, Zelda I&II, Adventures of Lolo Trilogy, TMNT (though in restrospect I wouldn't exactly call it a well designed game),

Back when we didn't care about graphics and all that mattered was having fun.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
PS1.

I was never one of those old school gamers who had the Nintendo 64 or an NES.
In all fairness its kind of hard to be one when they came out before you were born. :lol:

Mine was the Intellivision, but I soon traded up to a Sega Master System.

The Viper

The Nintendo 64. Got it for Hanukkah the year after it came out. Greatest time of my life.

My first game for it was Wave Race '64. Tremendously fun game.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Castiel

I feel like I always had a Super Nintendo (I wish I still did) maybe my sisters had it before I was born or something but I remember my dad one day randomly bringing home an N64 that was all mine which was the coolest thing ever! I also remember him giving my NES away though a little before that...

Postman Dave

I feel like I always had a Super Nintendo (I wish I still did) maybe my sisters had it before I was born or something but I remember my dad one day randomly bringing home an N64 that was all mine which was the coolest thing ever! I also remember him giving my NES away though a little before that...

My Master System 2 got sold by my parents, it still hurts.

The Great Cochrane

The first system I owned myself was a Nintendo 64. I got it for Christmas when I was 6, and still to this day, I felt it ruined my life.

The first system in my home was my brother's SEGA Genesis, and I fucking loved that thing.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Well my age will show in this.

Atari was my first console, not so much mine but my parents played some pong from time to time.

NES was my own first console--Mario Bros, Zelda and the sorts. Had so many games for it.

SNES following

N64

GameCube

WII

PS3

Still have all the systems in working order with some of the games.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Atari 2600.

My brother had accidentally closed the car door on my hand (was partially my fault) so I had to go to the hospital and get a gigantic ice pack wrapped around it. I played games as soon as I got home, lulz.

The Great Cochrane

I remember I got a nintendo 64 when I was 6 years old for christmas from my dad. I think that thing's evil.

If I could go back in time and smash the thing to pieces... I definitely would.