Your finnishing move (Rip off of a WS thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wedgy

Reaction score
I'm gonna get ribbed for this but mine would be...

the small package

Impactplayer

Reaction score
......small package why?

Forgot moves like the second rope pedigree (thank you CM Punk), full throtle (lift and cutter, Chuck Pulmbo's move), Dead Level (Tajiri's ECW finisher, Kid Kash's finisher, etc) and to finish Shooting Star Press ( abit old school but i love seeing it happen)

The Ripper

Reaction score
MIne is swanton bomb i actually tied this on a friend.

wedgy

Reaction score
......small package why?

Forgot moves like the second rope pedigree (thank you CM Punk), full throtle (lift and cutter, Chuck Pulmbo's move), Dead Level (Tajiri's ECW finisher, Kid Kash's finisher, etc) and to finish Shooting Star Press ( abit old school but i love seeing it happen)

there's a few reasons i guess..

it's my favourite move, it takes the opponent/crowd by surprise and as well as those two reasons there's the fact that I miss the old fashoned moves as finishers, such as leg-drop, powerslam, gorilla press, headlock etc

I'd be a shit wrestler! :p

Reaction score
Cobrastyle :D Gutwrench onto my shoulder, then while they are on my shoulder put them in a Cobra Clutch then put them on there head in a Piledriver.