Your feels on the NSFW version of JT's new music video.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't think it's trashy either. It truly shows what goes on in a dude's head, though not to too much of an extent because I highly doubt most guys picture women moving and dancing around like that in their head, lmao. And it's not like he was objectifying women either because there weren't any close up shots of just boobs or vag (like many, many movies) as if they were objects. In fact, it doesn't even seem like JT even met the women at all, lmao. Nah, it gets the message across. He loves women and sometimes all he can see is women (hence having a tunnel vision for them), pretty much all I got from that.

TL;DR
ev77bLw.jpg

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not my kind of music, but it was okay. Not trashy. The way the women were filmed with stylistic detachment creates a feeling of aesthetic appreciation rather than debasement. Song was kind of crap, though.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I don't like solo JT that much because... I don't know. His voice is good, but some of the lyrics of his songs just plainly suck. I liked him better in NSYNC*, honestly. The thing that stood him out from the others is that he can sing, dance, and is hot.

This one's OK though. Not really trashy. It kinda depends on who 's watching though.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Well to be fair it's not the only music video under criticism.

Robin Thicke's song 'Blurred Lines' has been criticised by a Rape Crisis spokesperson claiming they "re-enforce rape myths".

The Music Video was apparently banned soon after..

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Well to be fair it's not the only music video under criticism.

Robin Thicke's song 'Blurred Lines' has been criticised by a Rape Crisis spokesperson claiming they "re-enforce rape myths".

The Music Video was apparently banned soon after..

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't like solo JT that much because... I don't know. His voice is good, but some of the lyrics of his songs just plainly suck. I liked him better in NSYNC*, honestly. The thing that stood him out from the others is that he can sing, dance, and is hot.

This one's OK though. Not really trashy. It kinda depends on who 's watching though.
You kidding me, dude? His album Futuresex/Lovesounds is the shit. I jam to that shit every so often.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The tits were supposed to distract you from the horrid music. It served it's purpose with me for the most part.

Reactions: Swift

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, but compared to the shit he sang on his NSYNC* days? So much better before. Futuresex is my fave album of them all.

Confession: I hated Suit and Tie. ; - ;
Lmao, don't get me wrong I have like albums on N'SYNC in my itunes, but I can barely tell apart JT from the rest, tbh. They're great songs, but JT really shined in his Futuresex album. I like his contrast between his regular voice and his high voice.

And I don't like Suit and Tie that much as well. I barely like his new songs right now, honestly. I appreciate what he's trying to do, but... stahp JT, lmao. Focus on your Myspace. :jericho:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lmao, don't get me wrong I have like albums on N'SYNC in my itunes, but I can barely tell apart JT from the rest, tbh. They're great songs, but JT really shined in his Futuresex album. I like his contrast between his regular voice and his high voice.

And I don't like Suit and Tie that much as well. I barely like his new songs right now, honestly. I appreciate what he's trying to do, but... stahp JT, lmao. Focus on your Myspace. :jericho:

Distinguish his voice apart from the others? Easy. Only the Two of them actually sing. JC Chasez and him are the only ones that are singing. ;)) That's why sometimes I call them "Justin, JC, and their 3 backup dancers and singers hahaha.

AHAHA I forgot about him and Myspace haha

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Oh lol. I keep confusing Backstreet Boys and N'Sync...

...did you know Backstreet boys are still together? :shock:

YEP. NEW SINGLE COMING OUT THIS MONTH! (Or next month, I don't exactly know.) :))

Hu-whaaat? XD LOL Jenn, I need to help you there!

Backstreet Boys
- More on Singing
- Still Together
- Sample songs: "Larger Than Life", "I Want It That Way".

NSYNC*
-They already broke up
- More on Dancing
- Sample Songs: "Pop", "This I Promise You"