Your Feels On Guns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Katana sword would be badass. Just hang it on your wall and when people try to rob you guys, you can step in front of wayne and cut off their head. Sweet

post-10932-cute-girl-katana-dancing-gif-I-vyLp.gif

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Guns laws won't do shit anyways, go look at the LAX shooting, so...just let people have guns! :woo:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No one needs guns. I don't buy into this self defence shit at all. The only people in the UK who have them are the police and hunters (bar the illegals.) and it works just fine, see:

There were 43 gun-related deaths in the UK in 2012.
There were over 8500 gun-related deaths in the US in 2012.

The whole "right to have a gun" shit is a load of shite as well, why don't you go worry about your right to privacy and not be spied upon, instead of worrying about your precious guns.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think every responsible and stable home should have a gun for protection.
No offence but in my world this is a stupid statement. No offence ment towards you but in what kind of world would every household need a gun. Every responsible household should do their best to keep their household free from guns.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If no one had guns, no one would need them for protection. Bats/knifes would suffice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jonathan coming across like a dipshit itt. shocking.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Guns you can be far away and people will have 0 chance of surviving if your accurate. A knife you have to go right up to the person. How many deaths are drive-bys I wonder..

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Guns you can be far away and people will have 0 chance of surviving if your accurate. A knife you have to go right up to the person. How many deaths are drive-bys I wonder..

your point is moot and Blue because there will always be guns

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

So people drive up on the street and stab the guy, not to mention illegal guns would be present. If people want to hurt another person they'll do it with what ever is necessary.