• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favourite WWE superstar entrance?

Kio

Jobber
We've had amazing entrances in the WWE, the most lately super entrance of Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando w/ El Torito) though which one do you favour, which one makes you feel the bestt, which one's your favourite. Mine's ought' to be Heart Break Kid entrance.

I'm not boi, toi! (boiiii, toiiii)

Roi

Champion
d7b9d097766436d371762a1eb4597dce.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Of all time, Stone Cold. Just the loud sound of the glass breaking (followed up by a massive pop) made for an epic entrance.

From current superstars, I don't know if this would constitute as "WWE," because he's only done this entrance in NXT, but Seth Rollins' NXT entrance. Just watching it or listening to his NXT theme makes me hyper. Of all time, I would have to say Stone Cold, just for the fact that, when you heard the glass break, you knew shit was about to go down.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Nowadays they all kinda suck, but I will pick The Shield's entrance because it looks badass.
Of all times... Probably when Undertaker drove that motorcycle.