• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favourite wrestler's ring gear?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
HBK had some sick tights back in the day, especially these :

73e33e7d8a4a250d79208586d5e05d2e.jpg

19a3bac6bbeca89c2f2fb07fcdf0e492.jpg

Also Savage's WM 3 attire was a great blend :

Can't find a decent pic but the pink ones with the yellow stars.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Christian's tights have always looked good to me. D-Bry's gear from MITB this year was also cool.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I liked those ones he had at WM 20, the biggest problem IMO with Christian's is they emphasize his chicken legs.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
I like Rob Van Dam's and Ryback's, whoever does their attire certainly comes up with beast designs, and yes it's the same guy. I also like CM Punk's, I think the design is nice, and it looks cool whenever he alters the colors. I also like Cameron and Naomi's shinning red attire, it looks fucking cool to me, and very shiny.

Crayo

The Boss
Favourite ring gear? Good thread but I don't even know anyone who doesn't just wrestle with trunks and oil?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
Favourite ring gear? Good thread but I don't even know anyone who doesn't just wrestle with trunks and oil?

Angle, Brodus, AJ Styles, RVD, Ryback, Henry, Show and Steen amongst others?