Your favourite Hall Of Famer and WWE/F Superstar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Your favourite Hall Of Famer?

Not such a common question, the WWE has lots of Hall Of Famers, for example:
Edge, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dusty Rhodes, The Four Horsemen and lots more.
But which wwe hall of famer is your favourite. Out of the many theirs lots of them I like though Edge must just drop in there as my favourite.

Your favourite WWE/F Superstar?

The WWE produces amazing talented superstars and has produced superstars from WWF and WWE. Not many people notice a single guy who's been their favourite since the start and still is.
My favourite ought to be Edge again.

Share your answer!

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Favorite Hall of Famer would be Shawn Michaels....I think this comes down to just his career in whole and the fact that DX was awesome.
Favorite Superstar would be the Undertaker. I started watching wrestling around 2003/4 and he was the first superstar I Saw.....I Instantly got glued after a match on smackdown and I've enjoyed most of his work

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Then your previous statement is false madam.

:mad2:

YOU'RE FALSE BECAUSE.... CAUSE....

76158e12a142dfb7d49b0d0c7f7543f7.gif

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin for both because....m8, he's Stone Cold