• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favourite football moment this year

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Calendar year or footballing year?

If footballing, it was Boro beating Sunderland at the SOI.

If calendar, it's probably the same as yours, Boro have had a bad year so far, we haven't won or drew yet. :(

Crayo

The Boss
ColeMiner said:
Calendar year or footballing year?

If footballing, it was Boro beating Sunderland at the SOI.

If calendar, it's probably the same as yours, Boro have had a bad year so far, we haven't won or drew yet. :(

I should have renamed it to "season". Favourite moment this season.

Crayo

The Boss
rgbnba said:
Spain beating Italy 4-0

I sort of meant club seasons. I too probably would have had Spain winning the European Championship as my favourite moment in 2012.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
When Ravens beat the Patriots. But @Crayo , SB is tomorrow. :jeritroll:

On a serious note I haven't watched much soccer this year. Need to catch up.

Crayo

The Boss
Seriously, make an American Football moment of the year thread if you guys want to post there.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Anything involving Mario Baloltelli - but thats mainly off the pitch

On the pitch, just recently, the one thing that made me have any sympathy for Ronaldo, he scores a great hat trick in about a 10 min time period and then gets eclipsed as Messi goes out and scores 4 later on that day - the guy must be thinking what the hell do i have to do to make the headlines

Rysenberg

Legend
9b3f99e72d293f94048c1e957b90deeb.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21317536

Of the season? Has to be the two above me from yesterday. Amazing goal and goat keeping from the former Man Utd man 2:50 onwards.