• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favorite vignette

Danielson

Champion
I think I messed up, what I meant was what is your favorite video package. Oh well, those are mine. Share yours.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
I'm gonna agree with Punk and say the It Begins ones. Those were sick. Loved em.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
This is my personal favourite.

Yep, pretty much. Rewatching all these now just reminds me of how much I loved pretty much everything about these videos. Even though I was pretty much always 100% that it was Chris Jericho it didn't stop me from having fun analyzing each and every video and debating with the people online who thought the videos were for Taker (though for the first couple I can see where they're coming from but I never bought it was for Taker) but outside of those fond memories, everything about these were great from cinematography, the words, the way the did it at first (giving out links on their feed during the live show), etc.