Your Favorite Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well I have been wonder which of the 3 WWE shows all of you Prefer.
Raw
Smackdown
ECW

I would have to say Smackdown because many of my favorite superstars are there such as Edge, Flair, Undertaker ect..

Also I really think that now that Batista is out of the main event picture for a while, SD will only get better.

Opinions?

RingDeath

Reaction score
What's the knock on Batista? He and Flair are the reasons I watch SD. If they'd turn Lashley heel and let him have the belt for a while, Raw would get fresher and so would Cena.

Rated G Semistar

Reaction score
In Order:
1 SmackDown
2 ECW
3 Raw

I don't even watch Raw anymore because it just sucks. I hate that because I love Jeff Hardy and Ken Kennedy, but they're about the only two on the entire RAW roster that I like except for HHH and HBK, but they're injured. Impact's the best wrestling show though, overall.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
1) Smackdown - Good matches, and my favourite superstars are on the brand. Also great current Champions.

2) RAW - Just abit better than ECW, would watch it alot more if Orton was Champion.

3) ECW - Pretty good but it's not as good as Smackdown or RAW.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Raw:way more stars and they have hhh,hbk,regal.and Mr.Kennedy.
Smackdown:better wrestling,better booking.
Ecw:they have Cm Punk.alpha male.
Man vs Wild:bear gylis does crazy s**t.
South Park:its funny.
ufc:when i'm kinda bored.

RingDeath

Reaction score
Man, you'd never be bored if you liked mixed martial arts. It's on almost 24/7 if you have the "Fight Channel". TSN is a bunch of jobbers, with a few guys who could make the supporting card in WWE. The "Creepy Little Bastard" as ME is something I can't get past.

Reaction score
In order:

RAW, ECW, then Smackdown.

I like RAW the most because it is obviously the superior brand, and most entertaining of the 3. If there is a guest appearance, draft or major announcement, it's bound to take place on RAW.

Next, I love my ECW. I am a huge fan of the original, and almost as big a fan of the new brand. I like the direction they are taking with the young amateur talent as a developmental brand. This is pure wrestling at its' finest. I think this pays homage to the original ECW, which was a cross between hardcore and the technical wrestling we see now. Another thing I like about ECW, is the fact that here in Canada it plays at midnight on Friday. I always enjoy staying up late and watching good, solid wrestling on ECW. The theme with ECW on Sci-fi is ideal for late-night, especially now with the Boogeyman.

I'm a fan of Smackdown as well. If I have to miss an episode or a few matches, not a big deal though. Especially if that match is Deuce and Domino. I can't stand those queers. I like Smackdown for it's smash-mouth style and Finlay is a real asset to that. However, one thing that discourages me about Smackdown, is how they are so economical with their talent. Theoretically, this is a good thing, however we end up with stupid characters like King Booker (originated from SD), Jimmy Wang Yang, Deuce and Domino and now these 2 new clowns, Jesse and Festus.

LKP

I aint got a favourite show. I like smackdown for wrestling and raw for action and ecw to i dunno finish off the week lol.

Wrestling Station

1- Smackdown (having Batista, Flair, Kane, and Michael Cole being flamed everytime, lol)
2- Raw (for having HHH mainly)
3- ECW (i cant stand the crowd nor the books) totally the least to say.

OVW- sometimes watch it if a SD or Raw superstar got a match there or something.

Switchy

Reaction score
Before the draft:
1) SD! (Kennedy, Booker, Edge, L&K etc)
2) RAW (Orton, Cena, Umaga, HBK etc)
3) ECW (Lashley, Punk, Burke, Cor Von etc)

After:

1) Raw (Orton, Kennedy, Booker etc)
2) SD! (Edge, MVP, Kane etc)
3) ECW (Nitro, Punk, Burke, Cor Von etc)