Your favorite raw chant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was your favorite raw chant

• Fandango Sing-A-Long

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feed Me More!

• JBL!

• We Want Ziggler!

• Randy Savage!

• We Are Awesome!

• Yes!

• Cena Sucks!

• Let's Go Cena!

• Jerry!

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Bullshit" aimed at Rocky was probably my favourite, but I went for Fandango since that option wasn't there.

"Sexual Chocolate" was another good one, and so was "Michael Cole". Oh, and "Thank You Big Show" lmao.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
JBL because I rolled in the floor laughing when they showed him in the tron and the crowd popped like crazy, but Fandango's theme is a very close second.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pyro said:
"Bullshit" aimed at Rocky was probably my favourite, but I went for Fandango since that option wasn't there.

"Sexual Chocolate" was another good one, and so was "Michael Cole". Oh, and "Thank You Big Show" lmao.

lol there was so many. I posted as many as I could remember.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
According to live reports there were "Popcorn Vendor" and "Mike Chioda" chants during the Orton/Sheamus mess. They'd get behind anyone but them.

Voted for Faaandaaaangoooo. Da-da... da-da-daa-da-da-da-da-da-da...

Reactions: Danielson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Pyro said:
Omg, just remembered...

OLE, OLE OLE OLE.... OLE... OLE

Marked for that as well, two of WWE's top faces wrestling and they chant for a guy from development. Really shows you how the business is today.

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fandango followed by "thank you big show"

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lets go cena all the way now seriously that crowd singing and dancing with faaNdANgooo was just awesome

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Future WWE Crowds Please Read.
I ate my own words last night, I said that Raw was going to be depressing with John Cena as it Champion I said would never watch again. However, I did because it was not about Cena it was the Crowd that blew me away they made it the most epic thing I have seen in three years. usually, I mute my TV for matches I do not care about, but I just could not knowing the crowd was going to shout something randomly epic. Please future crowds take notice of the Raw after Wrestlemania you are the ones who make the show interesting when you mark out people at home mark out do not just sit around in a dead silence because you are bored or you do not know who the wrestlers are. Make it fun shout something do a wave anything to make it interesting you see last night those fans put over Fandango many people complain when guys like Cena or Rock always take the spot well then let your voices be heard make someone legendary

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The Fandango one was my favorite. I honestly didn't see it coming, and it helps a new wrestler get over. I can see the chant going on for a few more weeks if it doesn't die out. Another one was Sexual chocolate, that one was just amazing and I didn't even expect it :haha: Third was Randy Savage. That's respect from the crowd, and it was nice for Randy to get a chant, even after he is gone.