• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favorite movies with wrestlers cast in roles

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Doesn't have to be a starring role.

The GOAT movie with a wrestler in it is They Live, I wont argue about this, it's facts hahaha

Movie: They Live
Wrestler(s): Rowdy Roddy Piper

1579392906383.png

Movie: No Holds Barred
Wrestler(s): Hulk Hogan, Zeus, Ax
Other wrestling personalities: Gene Okerlund, Jesse Ventura, Howard Finkel, Joey Marella

1579393345473.png

Movie: Rocky 3
Wrestler(s): Hulk Hogan

1579393404346.png

Movie: Beyond the Mat
Wrestler(s): Jake the Snake Roberts, Terry Funk, Mick Foley, Droz, The Rock (just to name a few, appearances by many others)

1579393709108.png

No Hold Barred is often regarded as shit, but, I liked it when I was a kid, still do.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
If Zeus counts, then Friday and Next Friday

1579397531490.gif

The Marine w/ John Cena
The Rundown and Walking Tall w/ The Rock
Major Payne w/ Bam Bam Bigelow
TMNT: Secret of the Ooze and The Punisher w/ Kevin Nash
Ready to Rumble w/ half of the current at the time roster of WCW

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Jimmy King beatin' me to say Friday.

I'll throw in John Morrison's Bounty Hunter movie. That was better than I expected. Kevin Nash in Grandma's Boy but I feel that movie is overrated anyways.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Let's see, shit okay uh.

Not going to lie, the first Marine movie, with Cena wasn't to bad.

Ready to Rumble is another. It's why hopefully all of you put @Jimmy King on your list for best name. Cause that's the best name.

Wrong Side of Town, it has Batista and RVD in it. I remember getting it from the Redbox one time and went to my grandma's to watch with my cousin. Was actually kind of good, I enjoyed it.

I probably got others but can't think of anything right now lol.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I'll be the most predictable person ever and go with my boy :lol

images

And I'm not just saying it cos Mox is in it. It's actually a very fun movie, a bunch of people who weren't even Mox fans said he was pretty good in it too. There's cool action scenes, an interesting enough plot and some clever lines. For one of WWE's movies, it's good haha. I also just love seeing Mox being a gun toting badass :blush

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Big Show’s roles in The Waterboy and Jingle all the Way are fun albeit small roles.

I agree with Booty, best one is They Live but Princess Bride is a close second followed of course in by my own personal preference in Ready to Rumble.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I'll be the most predictable person ever and go with my boy :lol

images

And I'm not just saying it cos Mox is in it. It's actually a very fun movie, a bunch of people who weren't even Mox fans said he was pretty good in it too. There's cool action scenes, an interesting enough plot and some clever lines. For one of WWE's movies, it's good haha. I also just love seeing Mox being a gun toting badass :blush

LMFAO, you and I are so predictable, we always pick stuff with our wrestlers, we are such marks if I've ever seen one hahahaha but Piper put his hand on my waist in my picture with him, so, I got you there, but, at least your wrestler is still alive, you got me there :(