Your favorite Finishing Move, and why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, so yeah.. tell me the goods. :yes:

My favorite would have to be "The Stunner" because Austin is awesome.:finger:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moving this to the correct section for you :eek:tunga:

I am a big fan of Seth Rollins (Ask you brother to link you some on him if you haven't seen him) and his finisher called Blackout.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes - Cross Rhodes and I'm becoming a big fan of Black Out which Stop mentioned

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Steen's package piledriver is nice

SYHBZ.gif

Reactions: Bort

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Super Dragon's Psycho Driver.

WHY? Because it provides neck pain.

An all inclusive, all expenses paid, and all kinds of neck pain provided montage of one of the most feared series of moves in the sport today, the Psycho Driver. With four standard versions of the move, as well as the Avalanche version of the original, Super Dragon certainly has his pick of how he wants to destroy his opponents. The third and fourth versions are more reserved for when all else fails, same with the Avalanche version. Since 2000, the Psycho Driver and its variants have defeated many of Dragon's opponents, big and small.

Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Steen's package piledriver is nice

SYHBZ.gif

Yep... So brutal.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I love moves that can just be executed out of nowhere... the Stone Cold Stunner, Diamond Cutter, RKO, Sweet Chin Music, etc. I also love the Pedigree because it actually looks pretty painful.

Reactions: Xanth

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Crossface Chickenwing. It was very well applied by Backlund and can actually hurt someone, was very well built as a finisher (kayfabely speaking), I like it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Big fan of the diamond cutter and sweet chin music. I will go with sweet chin music because during a match I seen HBK almost decapitate rey mysterio coming off the ropes from a 619

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lion Tamer. :tough:

why: It just is. Get off my back with all these questions. Want me to wrote you a book?

:haha:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sharpshooter or Anaconda Vice, just because I love submission moves for some odd reason.