Your favorite cartoon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Mustafar Reginald said:
That four leaf clover episode is Luck Of The Fryish and it's my favorite episode of the series by a wide margin. <3 Luck Of The Fryish. And yeah, that moment was awesome, as is Bender on a whole. Farnsworth is my favorite during the newer seasons but back during the series prime it's a toss up between Bender or Fry.

As for other animated shows, I've been currently re-watching Kim Possible, like it even more than when I first saw it. Batman Beyond and Teen Titans are both great, and both go downhill during their final season (though barring a few episodes, wouldn't outright say it sucked [and they did have some really good ones]). Avatar: The Last Airbender was incredible, a bit surprised it wasn't mentioned yet. The Legend of Korra was looking to be even better than it's predecessor but boy did it f*ck things up hard in the final two episodes.

I admit, the last goofy animated show that i've seen on cartoon network that I actually laughed at and enjoyed, was not regular show, nor adventure time or chowder. But flapjack. It reminded me so much of Courage the Cowardly Dog(one of my all time favorite animated series, EVER).

"SURGERY" reminds me of freaky freds "NAUUUGHTY" Plus, they were both barbers ;) I laughed a lot while watching that show. Too bad it isn't on anymore...now I never flip the channel to cartoon network.

I sometimes will watch on nickelodeon, spongebob, only because I grew up watching him and he's still on tv. Usually only when i'm bored and theres nothing else to do, though.

I loved codename kids next door, the OLD school 70's scooby doo, a pup named scooby doo was okay, and the only scooby doo movie I really enjoyed was cyber chase.

I also loved catdog, and, dare I say it, the suite life of zack and cody(more so, I enjoyed the suite life on deck a lot more).

Don't ask why, I just got stuck on that show for so long(and that bailey :rock:)

One of my favorite moments on the show is when their doing the "boat cops" scene at the end of the episode:

"Hey! Stop it you crab thief!"
"No!"

Catches him

"Oh this is a KING crab leg! Mhm! Your going away for a LONG time" lmao

Never really liked any other disney channel show other than that. I did enjoy WBkids, shows like Jackie Chan Adventures, I remember following that series for EVERY episode up until the dragon dude actually reveiled himself at the end, then it was over...also enjoyed the old school, first pokemon tv series, with ash, brock, and misty. Not to mention the FIRST Yughio series with, ummm, that dude with the one eye and the long white hair(totally forgot his name :facepalm1:)

Man...I remember SO many good shows...the shows now just don't match up...

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hard to choose just one. Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill, (OLD) The Simpsons, (OLD) South Park, Pinky and The Brain, etc..

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Beavis said:
Hard to choose just one. Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill, (OLD) The Simpsons, (OLD) South Park, Pinky and The Brain, etc..

South Park can be so stupid at times, but so funny its ridiculous at other times. For example, when cartman gets turrets, or the hoarding episode, which has made it on my all time fav south park episodes. That whole episode was full of funny :lol1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Meshuggah said:
South Park can be so stupid at times, but so funny its ridiculous at other times. For example, when cartman gets turrets, or the hoarding episode, which has made it on my all time fav south park episodes. That whole episode was full of funny :lol1:

Haha agreed. The old episodes were funny more often than, the opposite is true for the most recent ones. Really hit and miss.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Beavis said:
Haha agreed. The old episodes were funny more often than, the opposite is true for the most recent ones. Really hit and miss.

"Okay, stan, can we throw this 1 month old sandwich bag away?"

"Umm..well I mean, I kinda need it, ya know..."

"Can we throw this sandwich bag away stan? Stan, the maggots are crawling up my wrist, can we throw away the sandwich bag, please?"

Or

"Its like a taco, inside of a taco, inside a taco bell, inside a kfc, inside a mall, INSIDE YOUR DREAM!"

Little stuff like that can make me laugh till I piss my pants. Sorry, have habit of quoting shows...

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Meshuggah said:
I admit, the last goofy animated show that i've seen on cartoon network that I actually laughed at and enjoyed, was not regular show, nor adventure time or chowder. But flapjack. It reminded me so much of Courage the Cowardly Dog(one of my all time favorite animated series, EVER).

"SURGERY" reminds me of freaky freds "NAUUUGHTY" Plus, they were both barbers ;) I laughed a lot while watching that show. Too bad it isn't on anymore...now I never flip the channel to cartoon network.

I sometimes will watch on nickelodeon, spongebob, only because I grew up watching him and he's still on tv. Usually only when i'm bored and theres nothing else to do, though.

I loved codename kids next door, the OLD school 70's scooby doo, a pup named scooby doo was okay, and the only scooby doo movie I really enjoyed was cyber chase.

I also loved catdog, and, dare I say it, the suite life of zack and cody(more so, I enjoyed the suite life on deck a lot more).

Don't ask why, I just got stuck on that show for so long(and that bailey :rock:)

One of my favorite moments on the show is when their doing the "boat cops" scene at the end of the episode:

"Hey! Stop it you crab thief!"
"No!"

Catches him

"Oh this is a KING crab leg! Mhm! Your going away for a LONG time" lmao

Never really liked any other disney channel show other than that. I did enjoy WBkids, shows like Jackie Chan Adventures, I remember following that series for EVERY episode up until the dragon dude actually reveiled himself at the end, then it was over...also enjoyed the old school, first pokemon tv series, with ash, brock, and misty. Not to mention the FIRST Yughio series with, ummm, that dude with the one eye and the long white hair(totally forgot his name :facepalm1:)

Man...I remember SO many good shows...the shows now just don't match up...

Caught one episode of Flapjack, it was okay I guess. No Courage The Cowardly Dog though (that show was great). Codename Kids Next Door was good to, got better when they started wrapping things up. The end of I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S was such a cock tease. Catdog was also good. I didn't like any of Disney's live action shows. Hell, Kim Possible is the only one I think I liked except American Dragon Jake Long. Jackie Chan Adventures was good for me during the Talism arc, but after that it lost my interest. I do plan on revisiting it though. Old school Pokémon was cool too, watched it plenty growing up.

You're thinking about Maximillion Pegasus. I never watch Yu-Gi-Oh, but I read parts of the manga and most importantly, I've watched the abridged. Only reason I know that guys name.

Beavis said:

Great choices, though I haven't seen much of Beavis and Butthead. King Of The Hill's my favorite of the bunch. Favorite episode of that show? On, and how old are we talking about in concerns to Simpsons? I'm always interested in finding out when people think it turned to crap.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
CrayJ Lee said:
My favorite cartoon growing up was probably Arthur or Magic School Bus.

Haha nice. Arthur was great

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
How did I forget to comment on Spongebob? I'm even currently re-watching select episodes from the series as a favor to one of my friends. Anyway, I always thought Spongebob was just kind of okay, I only really watched it because it was one. It had it's moments but overall I never thought it was that good. The newer stuff is really trash though. I will say this much about old Spongebob though, Band Geeks is one of the most awesome kid show episodes out there. It's perfect.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
kanenite95 said:
I love Flapjack, it's the last acceptable show CN has put on, although Johnny Test and Regular Show are somewhat decent.

Old Spongebob was really good. Me, my bro, and my cousin were watching some old school Spongebob the other day and laughing our asses off. It had humor I can appreciate now that I'm older. New Spongebob is just awful. It's one big clusterfuck of the most immature and ridiculous attempts at humor I've seen. Old Spongebob nailed the type of awkward weird comedy I'm into

...at night :neymar2:

Anyway, to aj who said arthur and magic school bus, you watch a lot of PBS when growing up? I never minded it, but I only watched it when my school forced us to...lol, whenever we had free time, we got to watch PBS shows.

However, in third grade, my teachers fav show was spongebob, therefore, we got to watch spongebob a lot >:) Still remains one of my fav teachers of all time...other than sanders, my high school math teacher who sung us math related songs. We called him Sandy :obama:

Reactions: Crayo

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't give a shit how old I get, I will always watch cartoons. It keeps me looking and feeling young. Fuck growing up.

I have a bunch of cartoon seasons on DVD. Some favorites:

Jem
Thundercats
C.O.P.S. (the cartoon, look it up, with Bulletproof)
Transformers (G1)
GI Joe
Sailor Moon
Darkwing Duck
Ghostbusters
Batman: The Animated Series
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original)
X-Men: The Animated Series
Tale Spin
She-Ra
Tiny Toon Adventures
Beetlejuice
Mummies Alive
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Gargoyles
Cybersix
Superman
Samurai Pizza Cats
Alvin and the Chipmunks

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Irwin R. Schyster said:
I don't give a shit how old I get, I will always watch cartoons. It keeps me looking and feeling young. Fuck growing up.

I have a bunch of cartoon seasons on DVD. Some favorites:

Jem
Thundercats
C.O.P.S. (the cartoon, look it up, with Bulletproof)
Transformers (G1)
GI Joe
Sailor Moon
Darkwing Duck
Ghostbusters
Batman: The Animated Series
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original)
X-Men: The Animated Series
Tale Spin
She-Ra
Tiny Toon Adventures
Beetlejuice
Mummies Alive
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Gargoyles
Cybersix
Superman
Samurai Pizza Cats
Alvin and the Chipmunks

:YAY: I'm with you completely. One of the best parts about having kids is watching as many cartoons as I want without looking strange, lol.

C.O.P.S and Samurai Pizza Cats ftw I still know both of the themes by heart.