Your favorite brand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is WWE's best brand?

• RAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smackdown!

• ECW on Sci Fi

• None, they all suck

• Total voters

chessarmy

Yes, the most generic topic known to man...but, with the brand extension actually being enforced for quite some time now, I figured this could spark a decent discussion.

So, what brand is the best right now? For me, its easily Smackdown! It has a deep roster of great heels and some good babyfaces. It has a very interesting storyline going with Punk just recently winning the World Title, and it has WWE's number 2 and number 3 heels, Edge and Jericho (Orton's number 1). Not to mention, we almost always get a great main event each and every week to cap off the show.

Ballin

Reaction score
It used to be RAW but now it's Smackdown. RAW pretty much went down the drain during the last couple years. I like the roster...MVP. Orton, Miz, Priceless, Kofi, etc. but right now Smackdown's, IMO, way better. In fact, right now, I kinda like ECW better. Smackdown has a way solid lineup and pretty good storyline (Jericho/Ray. Edge/Punk/Hardy, etc.) I think most people now are going to choose SD & ECW over RAW.

Reaction score
I'm with ya there, SmackDown! has been phenomenal after the Draft. Maxes out like 6 matches a night, and it ain't that damn Hornswoggle running around with Festus either. Plus, it has Edge, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, CM Punk... what's not to like? Friday Night SmackDown!, hands down.

Airfixx

1. SD (...For the total package. Good, compatible roster)
2. ECW (Decent matches and good commentary)
3. Raw (Biggest prob IMO is everything is so familiar that no matter how good or bad the writing it's hard to reach that state of "I must see what happpens next!")

Reaction score
There as good as each other.
RAW - Best WWE wrestlers HHH,HBK (when not in surgury), Randy Orton, Priceless etc
ECW - Brings the new stars through, Zack Ryder, CM Punk (when he was there) Mike Knox, Hart Trilogy and have Finley, Christian and Mark Henry for the experience factor.
Smackdown - Has the best athlets, Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy. The best heels, Edge and Chris Jericho. They probley have the best upper midcard/ main event card in all WWE

But there all different so how cna you decide?

seX-Power

hibee wwe fan said:
But there all different so how cna you decide?

The same way people decide most things. Opinion. >_>

Anyway, with the way SD is right now, there's almost no debate. I'd be very close to saying ECW though if they acquired a midcard title.

noumenon

Definately Smackdown since the draft. RAW is just horribly stale and really painful to watch since the draft. It's great to see some new faces in the main event on Smackdown, the show really seems new and turned out great since the draft.

Klide

SD!.
There was a time I would have said RAW but it's just to stale lately. If RAW wasent live or had the roster it has I could actually say ECW is better.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Smackdown hands down. Hell ECW is better then RAW.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I wouldent go as far as saying ecw is better than raw its not that bad.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
SD then ECW Smackdown has been putting on great matches and great storylines ever since the draft ECW is still being ECW which is good RAW is well been the same basically for like 3 years and stale as heck

Reaction score
I think smackdown has been the best show overall since 2002. Smackdown has had great superstars such as the rock, hogan, eddie guerrero benoit, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Rhyno, Booker T, Big Show, Team angle, JBL, The Cabinet, Rapper gimmick John Cena, Cruiserweights
SD best feuds- Lesnar vs The Rock, Lesnar vs Angle, Lesnar vs Taker, Edge vs Eddie Guerrero, Edge vs Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio vs Chavo, Rey vs Tajiri, Los Guerreros vs Kurt & Benoit vs Mysterio vs Edge for tag titles
Benoit vs Booker T US title etc...... I hated SD in 2005 and 2006 but overall Smackdown has had the better brand since 2002 I believe and consistently produced better matches