Your favorite and least favorite Disney Pixar Movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Re: Your favorite an least favorite Disney Pixar Movies

Favourite is Wall-E, because it's a film that really shouldn't work, but it not only does, it excels in every area. Also because it kicked off what is in my opinion the Pixar peak period, with Wall-E, Up & Toy Story 3 in back to back summers.

Worst is Cars, but that's taking into account I haven't seen the sequel. I'm planning on rewatching a load of the Pixar movies this month so I'll give the sequel a shot then. I've always thought the weakness of Cars is the fact that where the other films require imagination, they can still exist in our world, whereas Cars is flat out an entirely new universe that doesn't make a lot of sense IMO.

This is the correct answer.

Finding Nemo was great but the way people fawn over it like it was the best of Pixar is crazy to me.

If go Wall-e, Incredibles, Monsters Inc. and obviously All the Toy Story's as my top Pixar films.

Cars, and the abomination of Cars 2 were horrible mistakes IMO.

Drew

Reaction score
Re: Your favorite an least favorite Disney Pixar Movies

Personally the only thing I thought was good about Up! was the first 10 minutes. The rest of the movie is pretty generic tbh.

This is absolutely correct too.

The first 10 minutes of Up may be the best thing they've ever done. If you don't get choked up at least a little your not human.

Swinny

Reaction score
I hate to be cliche, but it has to be Toy Story as my favorite and Cars as my least favorite. Up is up there (no pun intended) for me as well, but it can never beat Toy Story and the experience I had as a kid first watching that movie.