Your favorite and least favorite Disney Pixar Movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
Figured I'd start this up.

Favorite
Ratatouille - This is my favorite Disney Pixar movie to this day for many reasons. Its witty and goofy characters kept me engaged, its artsy animation, and sleek character design made my eyes water, and its wondrous story line kept me in the story. I love the theme, especially where the story does not take place in the United States, like most Disney Pixar Movies. I've loved it since the day I saw it, and I'd give it a 9/10

Least Favorite
Cars 2 - The sad thing about this is, that I loved Cars. The idea was genuine, the animation was playful, and it was a fun watch. When Pixar announced there would be a Cars 2, I was hyped. Up until I realized that the Characters become secret agents and travel to Tokyo on some sort of secret mission. This movie was the classic cheesy, train wreck sequel. Watched it once, wont watch again. 3/10

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Your favorite an least favorite Disney Pixar Movies

Fave Incredibles

Least Nemo

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Favorite: monsters inc. I love all the characters in the film and it is such a great ride.

Least: nemo I found the blue fish Dory annoying.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Favourite has to be Monsters Inc.

Least favourite is A bugs life

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Favourite is Wall-E, because it's a film that really shouldn't work, but it not only does, it excels in every area. Also because it kicked off what is in my opinion the Pixar peak period, with Wall-E, Up & Toy Story 3 in back to back summers.

Worst is Cars, but that's taking into account I haven't seen the sequel. I'm planning on rewatching a load of the Pixar movies this month so I'll give the sequel a shot then. I've always thought the weakness of Cars is the fact that where the other films require imagination, they can still exist in our world, whereas Cars is flat out an entirely new universe that doesn't make a lot of sense IMO.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Wow, I cannot believe dislike Finding Nemo. That's not only one of Pixar's best, but one of the best animated movies of the last 20 years period.

As for me, my least favourite is The Incredibles or Cars, I hated both but can't decide which one I hate more.

As for the best, have to go with Wang and MKT and say Monsters Inc, just awesome from start to finish and a real treat to watch.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Wow, I cannot believe dislike Finding Nemo. That's not only one of Pixar's best, but one of the best animated movies of the last 20 years period.

As for me, my least favourite is The Incredibles or Cars, I hated both but can't decide which one I hate more.

As for the best, have to go with Wang and MKT and say Monsters Inc, just awesome from start to finish and a real treat to watch.

Its not that I really hated nemo I liked it and completely forgot that a bugs life was pixar so I would likme to change my least to a bugs life.

Now I like a bugs life I just fee it is the worst of the lot at least until planes comes out.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Its not that I really hated nemo I liked it and completely forgot that a bugs life was pixar so I would likme to change my least to a bugs life.

Now I like a bugs life I just fee it is the worst of the lot at least until planes comes out.

I don't think Planes is actually a Pixar film if I remember correctly.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I don't think Planes is actually a Pixar film if I remember correctly.

I just saw the preview since my daughter wanted to see despicable me 2. Its a pixar film its even in the cars universe.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I loved A Bugs Life, it was a great remake of The Seven Samurai and Dennis Leary as the ladybug was fucking awesome. I'm sticking with Cars, that's easily the worst of them all and after thinking about it I could watch Incredibles again, but not that one.

As for Planes, I was just reading about it and it says its a spin-off of Pixar's "Cars" but that its produced by Disney Toon Studios, so sort of Pixar and sort of not. Either way, after watching the preview, it may very well be the new worst one if we count it. :lol:

Joey

Reaction score

I forgot about Up! Its a close tie with Ratatouille for me. It was funny, sad, and everything in between. I think it might be one of Pixar's most original ideas, and i think its considered Pixars best by many critics.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I just found Nemo to be incredibly boring and never cared for it but tbh I have only ever seen Nemo, Incredibles, Toy Story 1 & 2, Monsters Inc, & a Bugs Life so my choices are limited

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I forgot about Up! Its a close tie with Ratatouille for me. It was funny, sad, and everything in between. I think it might be one of Pixar's most original ideas, and i think its considered Pixars best by many critics.
Personally the only thing I thought was good about Up! was the first 10 minutes. The rest of the movie is pretty generic tbh.

Booty Wyatt said:
I just found Nemo to be incredibly boring and never cared for it but tbh I have only ever seen Nemo, Incredibles, Toy Story 1 & 2, Monsters Inc, & a Bugs Life so my choices are limited
I'd give Nemo a rewatch some time, its a really good story and it actually does get better each time you see it. You should also check out Wall-E if you haven't seen it, awesome movie.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I've watched Nemo 3 times

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
My favorite is easily Monsters, Inc.

Least favorite is Cars 2. Couldn't live up to the 1st film. At all.