Your Fave Five - Of all time and current.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I bet I never watch another TNA match again ashley lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
amidst all this nostalgia, thanks so much for trying to get Gohan back in some form of another. Even better that we get him all to ourselves while the Euro get left behind.

This reminds me of that one time where they started an LD in late 2012 and we immediately spent 2 pages talking about Monday Night Football. Surprised that didn't happen more often

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the day someone bumps a post of mine where I'm saying something nice about CM Punk.

I don't know that such a post exists, but it could be possible.

Unless you're referring to the fact that Punk/Lesnar is in your top 5 for match of the year.
Then again, Lesnar is a real fighter so that may be why

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Unless you're referring to the fact that Punk/Lesnar is in your top 5 for match of the year.
Then again, Lesnar is a real fighter so that may be why
Lesnar/Punk was my #2 MOTY for 2013. Seeing Punk get the shit kicked out of him was awesome.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If you look at my sig, you'll notice Punk's face is get in half
That wasn't my intent but half way into installation I thought it was useful
I'm indifferent to Punk, but see his work being appreciated further down the line

Cliff note: In my sig, Punk's face being cut off is half cleverness and half impulsiveness

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
ALL TIME
1- CM Punk
2- Shawn Michaels
3- Undertaker
4- Stone Cold
5- Triple H

CURRENT
1- Dean Ambrose
2- Roman Reigns
3- Cesaro
4- Bray Wyatt
5- Cody Rhodes

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
A top 5, that's pretty tough. My list is constantly changing, but here it is...

Current:

1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Cesaro
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Dean Ambrose

All Time:

1. Edge
2. Stone Cold
3. The Rock
4. Shawn Michaels
5. Brock Lesnar

I hate that I had to leave these guys out: Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Ziggler, Y2J, Luke Harper, Cody Rhodes, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Bad News Barrett, Christian, Sandow, Hardy and Dudley Boyz and many others...

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
All time
Bret Hart
Steve Austin
Mr. Perfect
Eddie Guerrero
Kurt Angle

I don't have current

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Since I've only been watching for about two years, my current list is basically my all-time list so I'll just make one :lol1:

Current:
  1. AJ Lee
  2. Chris Jericho
  3. Dolph Ziggler
  4. Bray Wyatt
  5. Roman Reigns

Honorable Mentions: CM Punk, Kane, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Trish Stratus, and Mickey James

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I find it pretty hard to nail down my top five favorites of all time. I can easily say that Stone Cold was my favorite in terms of being the overall complete package (persona, mic work, etc.) while Shawn Michaels was my absolute favorite in-ring performer of all time, but beyond that, there's like seven or eight people who could almost equally qualify for the other three spots on the list. I'll go with the much-easier-to-make list of my top five current favorites (in order):

1. Bray Wyatt
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Roman Reigns
5. Daniel Bryan

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't really give an all-time list but Edge and Taker would definitely be on it.

Current:

1. Cesaro
2. Luke Harper
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Fandango
5. Jack Swagger

HM: Rybaxel.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I find it pretty hard to nail down my top five favorites of all time. I can easily say that Stone Cold was my favorite in terms of being the overall complete package (persona, mic work, etc.) while Shawn Michaels was my absolute favorite in-ring performer of all time, but beyond that, there's like seven or eight people who could almost equally qualify for the other three spots on the list. I'll go with the much-easier-to-make list of my top five current favorites (in order):

1. Bray Wyatt
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Roman Reigns
5. Daniel Bryan

It's difficult to believe that Austin is underrated, but he is.
People who missed 94-97 Austin don't know what a desperate, individual looks like.
If you thought Daniel Bryan really wanted to succeed watch that version of Austin.