Your fantasy Survivor Series All Decade Team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who would you pick as your all decade Survivor Series teams? I will post my choices later.

Montana

Reaction score
Probably Orton, HBK, Cena, Undertaker, HHH.

maty619

Reaction score
Is this who has had the best decade (assuming you mean the noughties) or who you like from the past decade.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
80s - Hogan, Flair, Steamboat, Savage, Andre The Giant.
90s - Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, The Undertaker
00s - Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Triple H, Chris Jericho, The Big Show.

Get at me..

Reaction score
Nobody here knows anything about the 60's or much about the 70s, not to toot my own horn, but even I couldn't do entire 60's teams.

70's: Faces: Jack Briscoe, Terry Funk, Bruno Sammartino, Antonio Inoki and Giant Baba vs. Ernie Ladd, Harley Race, Superstar Graham, and the Valiant Brothers

80's: Hogan, Snuka, Backlund, Dusty Rhodes and Ultimate Warrior vs. Flair, Piper, DiBiase, Lawler and Savage

80's Tag Teams: Hart Foundation, Road Warriors, The Rockers, RocknRoll Express and two Von Erichs vs. Freebirds, Midnight Express, Demolition, BrainBusters, Powers of Pain

90's: HBK, Austin, Rock, Hart, Sting vs. Hogan, Outsiders, Vader and Roberts
90's Puro: Misawa, Mutoh, Kawada, Kobashi, and Tuae vs. Hansen, Williams, Gordy, Vader and Johnny Ace (yes, Johnny Ace!)

2000's: Cena, Taker, Benoit, HBK and Hardy vs. Angle, HHH, Orton, Jericho and Batista (this was a WWE dominated decade by far)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Being that I don't have extensive knowledge of the 80s I am just going to do 90s and 00s;

90s:
Austin/Rock/Sting/HBK/Hart v. Hogan/Vader/Flair/Hall/Nash

00s:
Cena/HHH/Jeff Hardy/Benoit (could easily be replaced by Eddie or Rey)/Taker v. Kane/Orton/Angle/Jericho/Show (or Batista)