Your dream Royal Rumble return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hard one.
Either Kane (I know he's back but I wouldn't show him much/at all on RAW/SD until the Rumble) or Jericho but I predict Jericho is back on 2/1/12. :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm gonna say Goldberg. I know I'm in the minority here he was a bad worker with horrible mic skills but the way he carried himself was incredible. He made you believe he was a star. Plus he was quite possibly the most intense wrestler ever imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
His expressions, booking & intensity definitely made him a star. I'd mark for a Goldberg return, even if he is a bad worker. Though, who would eliminate the goldy?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If Brodus clay had debuted I'd say him. Build him up with a new streak so to speak then have the past vs present streaks. Brodus wins at mania and becomes the next big heel. Goldberg retires after his final run. Thats how i'd do it anyway. How about you?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh, I'd do the same. But WWE seem incompetent atm at booking monster heels. I know Henry had a great run, but he's now coward heel. Brodus would need to go over some big names. Advertise a "Monster who doesn't taste defeat too often" for weeks and weeks, bam Goldberg returns. Brodus goes over. Man, I'd love this.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
It will most likely not happen but the two people I would like to come back are Batista or Mr Kennedy.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
God I missed Mr Kennedy when he went. Rumour was that it was Orton who ended his career by bitching, but his semi-recent shoot promo in TNA states it was Triple. H. Guy was a great mic worker.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't actually think Goldberg will return.
I've heard he actually hates WWE.